Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Katez

Everybody get random, PSYCHONAUTS STYLE!

152 posts in this topic

I noticed that the Everybody get random thread is extremely useful. You can just say what you're thinking, something that happened to you, whatever. It's really nice to have an all-purpose thread like that. However, unless my extensive research into DFAF's history has failed me, we don't have a place like that in the P-nauts forum.

So, let me kick off this thread of randomness with the tidbit I was looking for a place to share earlier.

You know that conversation with Lili, where she says "Is this how you tell girls you like them? It's annoying." I was just thinking that it would be awesome if Raz cut in just before "it's annoying" with "Yeah, you wish." :D

Don't we all? Except for those who wish they were Lili.

Oh, what a great side game just occurred to me. What happens to the inmates of the asylum after they split a cab? And what ever happened to the world's smallest horse?

SIGNATURE QUOTED.

Who else here thinks it's sad I had to look survivalist up in the dictionary? Seems right up Raz's alley, though.

I'd also like a horribly scripted minigame where you play as Sasha and Milla and fight PSYCHIC ZOMBIES FROM LAKE OBLONGATA. It's be like Resident Evil 1 all over again except with Sasha and Milla and Psychics and a lake and no mansion or Jill sandwiches.

Woah, that'd be freaking awesome. Maybe DF could put that out to keep everyone busy while they work on ideas for their next masterpiece...

We went to visit my grandpa and we went on a ferry to get there and on the ferry I left the car to go get some fresh air on the deck and on the deck there was a guy wearing a Whispering Rock Psychic Summer Camp t-shirt. I know I shouldn't talk to strangers, but I told him his shirt was awesome anyway.

KLINT, how about making this thread sticky like the other one? Or not. I'm just finicky about symmetry.

I remember the time when I got my psychic-ness removed it was an awful decision but then I got it back by sneezing my brain out and rubbing some toxic waste on it.

I wish I was Raz. :D

Professor Farnsworth... Why don't you just invent a machine that turns you into Raz?

Who says I haven't? BRAIN BLAST

That worked better in my head.

I remember the time when I got my psychic-ness removed it was an awful decision but then I got it back by sneezing my brain out and rubbing some toxic waste on it.

Wait, how did you control your own body after sneezing your brain out? Even very powerful psychics can't do that, and you'd had your psychic-ness removed. And isn't that a genetic trait anyway? How do you get a genetic trait removed? And wouldn't it be impossible to get those back? It seems sort of like reconnecting your vas deferens by putting some toxic stuff on it. And how did you not die after putting toxic stuff into your body? That's why it's called "toxic" right, because it's not safe to put in your body?

Wait, how did you control your own body after sneezing your brain out? Even very powerful psychics can't do that, and you'd had your psychic-ness removed. And isn't that a genetic trait anyway? How do you get a genetic trait removed? And wouldn't it be impossible to get those back? It seems sort of like reconnecting your vas deferens by putting some toxic stuff on it. And how did you not die after putting toxic stuff into your body? That's why it's called "toxic" right, because it's not safe to put in your body?

I got a friend to put the toxic waste on my removed brain and don't you know how magical pretend land works? you can do all that seemingly impossible stuff there, gosh!

Not according to comic books, Katez.

Well the comic books you read are noobs then.

TVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

I would just like to say that my breakfast this morning was a ham sandwich, eggnog and Linda the Hideous Hulking Lungfish of Lake Oblongata in apple form. Nosrsly. It looked just like her. But without, y'know, like, flippers and eyes and stuff. That'd just be weird.

Nice.

...I wanna do a holiday-themed Psychonauts mini-RP. Not like the one that has a bunch of little, incomprehensible posts, lasted forever, and gave major post count boosts. More like 'well though out stories' and 'nice and descriptive' and 'you can tell what the hell is going on'. Like this one. Should I do it?

Nice.

...I wanna do a holiday-themed Psychonauts mini-RP. Not like the one that has a bunch of little, incomprehensible posts, lasted forever, and gave major post count boosts. More like 'well though out stories' and 'nice and descriptive' and 'you can tell what the hell is going on'. Like this one. Should I do it?

Well, I'd join but I'd probably end up killing it like I did the last one.

So yeah.

Nice.

Well, I'd join but I'd probably end up killing it like I did the last one.

So yeah.

People don't kill RPs. Creative block does. Prevent creative block.

*this message has been sponsored by the Ad council*