Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Royal Flush

Post your Fan art here

148 posts in this topic

Dont have enough pictures to classify as your own thread? Well my friend you just found the heaven for it! Please by all means just post your fan art here!

No fuss, no critisim, no problem!

Just state what and who it is!

Do it today, its easy and fast!

Heres mine! (I have alot more but, just setting an example!) OH AND I WAS CRIMSONCHOPSTICKS BEFORE! so dont get all WOE DUDE when i post this

theawesomedrawing089.jpg

This thread should be made sticky so it's always at the top.

So____How_was_Disneyland__by_gridsleep.png

Pretend the obligitory I LIke Little Girls link is here. Followed by an imaginary Pedobear link. I do like the airbrushlikedness. Awesome Show Good Job!

ah, might as well post a little something in here~ Since I don't want to make a thread for non-BL related art, I'll just post miscellaneous somewhat-Double Fine related art here~

bobskellysketchsai.jpg

With the recent releases of the Monkey Island Special Editions, I have found a love for one of the NPCs in the first game; this ghost pirate skeleton~ He is so adorable and awkward and sort of reminds me of my Warfather character somewhat aaaaa I am so rusty on skeletons, though; I haven't drawn one in years ffffff 8U I want to draw more of this guy, though, because he is awesome :3c

If you want to see my main Brütal Legend art thread, which contains most of my art along with my fancomic "Hierarchy", then go ahead and click here~

Check this out.

Joust.jpg

Well, what do you think? I tried to imitate P-nauts style as much as I could without having it look like a grayscale, unshaded screenshot or something. It still needs some work, but chances are, I'm gonna go over everything in tablet.

So...uh...the story? I guess that Raz is telling Oleander (I should've put in Sasha and Milla NYARGH) about how one time he and Lili had to go into this mideval-themed mind, and Raz somehow ended up in a jousting tournament and Lili got away with wearing pants. Uh...yeah.

On a side note, drawing Raz in a suit of armor was fun.

This thread should be made sticky so it's always at the top.

So____How_was_Disneyland__by_gridsleep.png

This one is real good! :D

Anyway, I guess I should post some stuff I drew. Most of it isn't DF-related though.

This one is supposed to be Sasha Nein, but I decided to make his skin white, and make his hair more Anime-like.

Sasha_Nein_in_Anime_Form_by_SegaSonic127.png

Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2. Yes, I like Raiden. GET OVER IT. Also, I noticed that a lot of the stuff I erased is somewhat visible, but whatever.

MGS___Raiden_by_SegaSonic127.png

A humanized version of Fawful from the Mario and Luigi trilogy. (I even included some of his quotes in the BG) His hair didn't turn out the way I thought it would, so I might make an updated version sometime.

Human_Fawful_by_SegaSonic127.jpg

I love that, MetalGearChick. Sasha looks like Ric Ocasek. ROFL.

woah i forgot about this thread 8U

Holy potatoes man, those are some awesome models there! I'm guessing you used zBrush for them? man it's stuff like this that makes me want to try 3D modeling 8U

..oh hey I forgot to post this 8U some 10th Double Fine Birthday doodles. Suited Doviculus is based on Scott C's comic he did that day, which included an early Doviculus design~ Also a bit of Psychonauts, Grim Fandango and Monkey Island thrown into the mix~

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y5/Tikara/DFmiscdoodles.jpg

Yes, I used 3dsmax and Zbrush. It's not perfect but I try to improve my skill... to find a job :cheese:

Man with those skills you'll definately be going somewhere as a game or CG movie modeler~

I've heard and seen a lot about Zbrush being one of the best 3D modeling tools, but it's supposed to be really expensive :< 3DMax I've never heard of; That might be something I'll look into~ If not then I'll just have to see what free 3D rendering programs are avaliable. I've heard good things about Blender, so that might be a choice~

I'm not sure why, but ditto.

Only replace 'morning' with 'day'.

Great artwork, insanity! And good bump, too! I feel so untalented when I see DFAF's work!