Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Double Fine QA

Steam update for Psychonauts! Now with new Mac support, 360 controller, and Achievements!!!

27 posts in this topic

Never played the the original Psychonauts? Played the original but want to now fetch all the new achievements? Thought Meat Circus was too hard? Well, get on Steam and download your copy today to find all the goodies and changes!!!!

My jaw is on the floor. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Gonna rock Psychonauts on my mac tonight!!!

Noooo, not my Meat Circus :( I loved the original, it probably was my favorite level ever... Well, at least I got to play it before it was updated.

As for the achievements, OH YES. COME TO PAPA.

Omg yes! I hope there is 360 controller support.

Whoa, the game went from about 3 GB to 5GB.

i only have the crappy old 5 cd version :(

qa guy can you maybe hook me up with a steam key and i will never ever cause trouble on this forum again and love you forever and i probably have the highest post count overall so i am the biggest fan of your forum and i have a whispering rock t-shirt and i love you please reciprocate my love

OH MY GOD

ACHIEVEMENTS

I LOVE YOU

/capslock

To be honest I didn't think Meat Circus needed updating though. D:

Posted this on reddit/gaming. Promote this people! TELL EVERYONE!!!!!

Awesome. Just bought it (my 3rd version, heh). Any chance that us Steam users will get our hands on the newly recorded

commentary? Please, please? :)

Achievements? On my Psychonauts? TAKE MY MONEY DOUBLEFINE.

Also, thank god for easier Meat Circus!

Anyone else gonna play this like a million times to see if they snuck any secret stuff in there?

Anyone else gonna play this like a million times to see if they snuck any secret stuff in there?

yup.

Boo, so achievements aren't retroactive? Nooooo! I would get most of these - would only miss the Mr. Pokeylope one, Stump Speech, Made Man, the Wolpaw one, and Math is Hard. Won't mind playing again, but still... I hope they do become retroactive in the near future ;)

Boo, so achievements aren't retroactive? Nooooo! I would get most of these - would only miss the Mr. Pokeylope one, Stump Speech, Made Man, the Wolpaw one, and Math is Hard. Won't mind playing again, but still... I hope they do become retroactive in the near future ;)

Achievements have to be earned in real time.

Everyone give a shout for Steven Dengler, he's the dude that invested in Double Fine to get a Mac port done!

Everyone give a shout for Steven Dengler, he's the dude that invested in Double Fine to get a Mac port done!
I doubt you can hear me, but I'm shouting right now.

Nice find man! Got a link to the source by chance? I'd like very much to drop this guy a thank you email.

Nice find man! Got a link to the source by chance? I'd like very much to drop this guy a thank you email.

his webcomic lol: http://www.megacynics.com/2011/09/02/psychonauts/

link from his comment on his webcomic double lol: http://terminalgamer.com/2011/09/29/psychonauts-gets-mac-version-free-steam-update-vault-viewer-ios-app/

it's really nice to see some loaded super rich guy that likes the same things we do

his webcomic lol: http://www.megacynics.com/2011/09/02/psychonauts/

link from his comment on his webcomic double lol: http://terminalgamer.com/2011/09/29/psychonauts-gets-mac-version-free-steam-update-vault-viewer-ios-app/

Thanks hot!

This is totally awesome of Doublefine to do. I would also like to thank Dengler and Dracogen. Here's a link to their website: http://www.dracogen.com/

And it looks like this is their contact E-mail: contact@dracogen.com

Did the update also include a graphics enhancement? I don't remember Raz's clothes looking quite so swanky when I first played it many moons ago.