Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr.ROBOTUSSIN

Double Fine Action Clan! Check here for news, events and more! Return of the jedi edition.

245 posts in this topic

Double Fine Action Clan is the fan made and run clan for people who are apart of the official Double Fine Action Forums. Each week fans of Double Fine get together and play awesomely fun games from Double Fine in awesome action pack multiplayer! Though we love Double Fine, we also play many other games too such as DOTA2, TF2 and much more!

If you want to be part of the fun check out this thread and these links for news on upcoming events, games and news!

Double Fine Action Clan

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DFAC

The facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/DoubleFineActionClan

If you want any more info, want to help out with events, suggestions or ideas send me a PM on the forums, write in this thread, message me on steam or hit me up with an email at adamkkool@gmail.com . And remember! If you see this thread in bold it means something is up! So you better check it out!

Happy gaming!

Same here tho I'm getting a new pc this easter.
Actually conection speed is more about your internet provider than you're PC but hey! doesn't take that long to click a join button :3

Actually conection speed is more about your internet provider than you're PC but hey! doesn't take that long to click a join button :3

lol If your on a 2003 laptop that isnt even xp? yea it matters

lol If your on a 2003 laptop that isnt even xp? yea it matters

Ok maybe a little bit...

Yes, come join up, DF fans!

I'm currently down for Team Fortress 2 or Terraria multiplayer!

Oh hey, it's that thing I made a while ago. I keep forgetting that exists.
Well hey! Since I actually am on steam all the time you wouldn't mind giving me control of it would you?

New members? Just in time for the harvest.
Do I get to keep their shoes afterward?
Yes, you shall be an octopus with the coolest miss-matching shoes ever.

Well hey! Since I actually am on steam all the time you wouldn't mind giving me control of it would you?

We will see. Only reason I'm not on right now is my laptop is OOC.

We will see. Only reason I'm not on right now is my laptop is OOC.

You should be able to do it from the steam website.

I have joined :D

I don't tend to play multiplayer very often though, I'm fair rubbish at it.

Who cares. It's not about being good it's about playing together and having fun.

Anywho, I'll compile a list of free or easily piratably games for us to play.

Who cares. It's not about being good it's about playing together and having fun.

Anywho, I'll compile a list of free or easily piratably games for us to play.

trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania trackmania

Ok so.

I made a list of some games we could all play. Most of them are free while a few cost about $10-$20.

I'm going to be making some big posts here now. Also feel free to make suggestions on games too that everyone could play!

Free to play MMOs

Lord of the Rings Online.

Never played it myself by many people say it’s very fun for what it is. This could be a great experiment for everyone to try out!

Star trek Online.

See LOTR online. Could be interesting.

Spiral Knights.

Never played it either but it’s supposed to be very good. Also gets you a free at in TF2!

Champions Online.

I play this the most and actually have multiple high level characters. I highly recommend it to anyone. Aside from still being very active the creativity is amazing. Defiantly good for role playing adventures if any of you are in to that.

Wakfu.

The French MMO has come to America and is now in open beta and soon to be free to play. Everything is run by players, and when I mean everything I mean everything from economy to creep spawn. It’s very grindy but still fun to play.

Diablo 2.

Not really an MMO per say but still hella fun to play online! And you can pirate it!

RTS games.

Age of Empires 2.

Still very popular and still very fun! Can be easily pirated for everyone to enjoy. If you don’t want to pirate it Staples has it for like 10 bucks.

Age of Mythology.

Also very fun and popular and by the same people as AoE! Can be easily pirated too.

WarHammer 40k: Dawn of War.

Not really free but still a great RTS game that I play regularly. Aside from great RTS game play it also has amazing detail and you can even make your own army colors.

Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth.

One of my favorites. Can be easily pirated too and is very fun for anyone who likes RTS games and the LOTR world.

World of Battles.

Think Total War but only the RTS part and with a cool fantasy mix.

Warcraft 3.

I’m just assuming everyone here owns a copy of this amazing game.

Starcraft 1-2.

Same with Warcraft. Also can be easily pirated for one. 2 isn’t but it’s still fun to play and pretty much everyone owns it.

League of Legends.

Not really a RST but still VERY FREE and fun. Based off DOTA this game can be pretty competitive and fast paced. Still very fun for even those who don’t really like the esport crowed and even better when playing with friends!

FPS and other shooters.

Team Fortress 2.

Its TF2 do I really need to say more?

Tribes: Absend.

Fun fast paced FPS, and when I say fast I mean FAST. Currently in beta but I think they are still giving out beta keys on their facebook page.

Battlefield Heroes.

It’s TF2 for even poorer people! 3 classes, tons of weapons and items for you to buy!

Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West.

Though not free, it’s only like 10 bucks on steam. If you like third person shooters and cowboys with a TF2 like class system then you’ll probably like this game.

Super Monday Night Combat.

If you like TF2 and DOTA then you will like this game because it’s the best of both worlds!

Quake Live.

Why the amazing game of Quake is on the bottom I don’t know but it’s free and can be played on any web browser that’s Firefox.

Other games.

Terraria.

A 2D minecraft but with even more stuff to do! Very cheap and pirate able, this sandbox game gives tons of stuff to explore, build and craft. Also everyone on DFAF owns a copy.

Minecraft.

I don’t really like this game but everyone seems to so it’s safe to assume that everyone pretty much owns a copy besides me. It’s also very piratable so no worries there!

Sim City 4.

A new multiplayer mode was created not too long ago. Aside from being the best city builder ever it’s also easy to pirate and you can still play with everyone online.

Travian.

A web browser, city building game. Players build towns, gather resources and make armies for the goal to be ruler!

Lord of Ultama.

Same as Travian but much more in-depth in customization.

Castle Empire.

From the makers of The Settlers comes Castle Empire which is pretty much a facebook version of The Settlers. Build towns, armies and gather resources to rule the land!

Facebook games.

I’m sure most if not all of us here have a facebook. Maybe we could all get together, grit out teeth and try to play some of these games together.

Either way. I'd just like to point out that excuses like "BUT I'M PLAYING BLAH BLAH BLAH right now.", "I HAVE SUCH A HUGE BACKLOG OF GAMES!" and "I SUCK AT THOSE GAMES!" will not be tolerated!

Whole point is to play as one big happy family! Any judging on skill is null and void because who cares and most of us suck anyways.

Whole point is to have fun and goof off!

And I for those of you who have "Too many games to play!" right now, I'm not asking you to drop everything and PLAY THIS ONE GAME FOREVER!

Whole point is to have fun and goof off like I just said, so I think you can take a half hour of that game your apparently supposed to be play and join us all for a friendly game at whatever!

Also feel free to make suggestions too on games! Clearly, a lot of these games are ones that I play and really enjoy and you probably have different tastes than me and play games that I have not heard of yet.

But like I said for a third time. It's about having fun and goofing around.