Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DF Greg

Update #6: WE DID IT!!

226 posts in this topic

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

We just wanted to shoot over a quick update to let you guys know what we're going to be working on over the next few weeks. We have a lovely new video update from Tim himself to do just this.

Here's a quick note about how this will work for all future videos. We want to make sure that the only folks that are going to be able to see these videos are the people who paid for them, and THAT'S YOU! Because of this, all future videos posted will only be viewable on the Double Fine Adventure Kickstarter page and in the backer forums (which will be opening soon!). The links you'll see in update emails won't actually work. Do not be alarmed!

Without further ado, here's Tim Schafer:

[vimeo]38537178[/vimeo]

I'm so glad this is happening! Can't wait to play the game already! I hope this be a great journey for everyone :)

Video doesn't load. Not sure if it's an iPad limitation. Is the video flash?

I tried to go to the vimeo page directly at

but it says the video is (naturally) private, even when I log in to my Vimeo account that uses the same email as my kickstarter and DF forums accounts.

Hope it's just a new forum teething problem. Excited that we're out of the starting blocks!

Ah jeez it's been too long since I've been active on forums. I actually looked for a "like" button under the video :(

Anywho, lookin forward to more videos and updates and... Aw hell, I'm lookin forward to everything!

Oh man! this is going to be so fun! I'm proud to be a backer! hehe

Cant wait to follow this :D hopefully the documentary wont have to many spoilers, because i just know i cant stand not to watch it.

Its been a very long time since ive been this excited for a game. Its almost like the good old times, before i even had internet.

This will be great! And thanks to the people at Double Fine for giving us the chance to be part of this.

I'm excited to see where this goes. It's hard to guess exactly where this crazy ride will take us, but the journey is sure to be fun!

I am beyond excited for this new adventure. I really think this has potential to be fully awesome. Thanks so much to the entire Double Fine team!

I am happy to back this revoloution in gaming. CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE DONATIONS AND GRATZ TO THE BACKERS!

Yey!!! Let the fun begin!!

Now for the importante part: How can we make a game? Do I need any special clothing?

A well-deserved congrats.

I'm curious about the team that'll work on DFA. It seems like Greg's been a prominent figure in the campaign, outside of guys like Tim and Ron.

Video doesn't load. Not sure if it's an iPad limitation. Is the video flash?

I tried to go to the vimeo page directly at

but it says the video is (naturally) private, even when I log in to my Vimeo account that uses the same email as my kickstarter and DF forums accounts.

Hope it's just a new forum teething problem. Excited that we're out of the starting blocks!

Sounds like it may be iPad related. I've tried it on every web browser I have and it worked for all of those.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0