Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DF Greg

T-Shirts!!!

What color should the backer t-shirts be?! (note: please watch video first and only vote if you pledged over $100)   1,764 members have voted

1. 1. What color should the backer t-shirts be?! (note: please watch video first and only vote if you pledged over $100)

• Light Grey
    • Heather Grey
    • Charcoal Grey

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

239 posts in this topic

Hey guys, the t-shirt samples came in today! They sent over a few different colors so we could figure out which we liked best. Thing is, we like them all! So we figured we should just put this up to a vote. Please only vote if you pledged over $100 and will be getting a shirt.

One point of clarification, if we went with the dark charcoal gray, the art would be tweaked a bit so that it reads better. Also, the shirts in 3XL+ are have a more limited selection, so those will be a shade most similar to the Heather Grey. This is jsut for the women's sizes and the men's XS-XXL. NOW, Here's a ridiculous video of me wearing them so you can see what they're like!

[vimeo]40980840[/vimeo]

Editing to add charcoal shirt with updated art.

I have to say the music goes all to well with those poses.

I was originally going to go for the Heather Gray, but I really like the color of the Charcoal Grey - don't really have any T-shirt that shade. So long as the tweaked art makes it more visible I'm for that!

I thought that with nearly 50 seconds of blank space after the circle wipe that there would be an easteregg at the end...I am disappoint =(

I thought that with nearly 50 seconds of blank space after the circle wipe that there would be an easteregg at the end...I am disappoint =(

Oh that's weird. Not sure how that happened!

LIGHT GREY of course!

"Heather Grey" looks plain boring and "Charcoal Grey" isn´t readable at all (dark in dark, no contrast)!

LIGHT GREY of course!

"Heather Grey" looks plain boring and "Charcoal Grey" isn´t readable at all (dark in dark, no contrast)!

to me the light grey seems more boring %-P

Hmmm... that charcoal could look fantastic once the text is tweaked. BTW no matter the pose, it´s impossible not to look cool with one of those :D

LIGHT GREY of course!

He did say they would adjust the art so it would be readable. ;)

Am I the only one who's not thrilled about the "Backer" part of the shirt? Bit late now for that observation, but oh well....:P

Oh wow. Greg where did you learn to pose like that? :P

The Charcoal Grey looks double fine!

LIGHT GREY of course!

read the post ;)

Yeah, thanks, Captain Obvious, the initial post was edited while I was watching the vid and / or doing other stuff. My bad.

Oh wait, I see you are also very fast in editing your posts... ;)

Charcoal Grey sexy!!

light grey alays looks cheap and so does pitchblack. It's as if your parents bought it on a vacation for you.

LIGHT GREY of course!

He did say they would adjust the art so it would be readable. ;)

See my above post. ;)

If the charcoal shirts will be tweaked / color adjusted for better reading, I like them, too. But I had to see them first to decide (I already have so many black t-shirts & shirts...).

:)

I like the Charcoal Grey because it hides my power level (do-ho get it?).

I like my video game shirts to be subtle, and not a massive advertisement of "OMG HURR LOOK AT ME".

Good to know I wasn't the only one waiting to see the shirtless Greg option or 'shoe on head' at the 2 minute mark!

#3 has my vote. Charcoal grey will look fantastic with brighter text.

I dig the Charcoal Grey. Just gotta make the text and logo lighter for higher contrast.

I have an addiction to shirt a day sites.. as such I have many shirts in light grey and charcoal. Heather grey, I cho-chooo-choose you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0