Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DF Greg

Hipster Lumberjack Lives!!

43 posts in this topic

You didn't think we'd go through all that work crafting the perfect hipster lumberjack and just let it go to waste did you?! I'm proud to announce that while Hipster Lumberjack is not the main character in Reds, he will live on in KINECT PARTY! For those of you who aren't in the know, Kinect Party is the sequel to the fantastically absurd Double Fine Happy Action Theater. When it comes out later this year, you Kinect owners will have the change to virtually fulfill all your lumberjacking dreams. Here's a video of it in motion!:

[vimeo]49269666[/vimeo]

This is history making stuff, right here. Happy Action Theater was fantastic; now, as star of the sequel, hipster lumberjack can take his rightful place along Gordon Freeman and Mario as an icon of this industry.

Oh yeah! Log splitting! Adventure! Ironic flannel shirts! Axe-shaving! Leaping from tree to tree, as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. I feel it will be a huge sucess :D

This and the other DF Kinect games make me wish the Kinect were a little bit cheaper because I would be all over this. I bet it would be a blast to play to grab some beers and play with some friends.

Whoever plays the lumberjack on the far left wins the best lumberjack award for wearing the most appropriate shirt to this occasion.

Only thing better? Bring The Lumber Jack Song to the new game and set it to the Hipster Lumberjack. Then have a boss battle where he meets Metal Hipster Lumberjack!!!!

FLYING V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this mean that the Hipster Lumberjack storybook we saw in Episode 4 will also see the light?

Or is that only up to Bagel?

Whoever plays the lumberjack on the far left wins the best lumberjack award for wearing the most appropriate shirt to this occasion.

And the best dance. :)

"Jack Hipster, my arch rival, we meet again .... Did you clone yourself? Do I have to come up with three separate evil plots, one each for you to foil? Curses! I don't have the budget for that! Foiled again! You win this time, Jack Hipster, but next time *I* shall prevail!"

*Dramatically leaves the building by blowing out a wall, and jumping onto his battle blimp of Evil.*

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0