Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YeOldeDFShoppe

DF Shop is down :-(

18 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

There is some kind of issue with our shop to where customers can't finish their check out. I'm working with the company that runs our shop website for us to fix the problem ASAP, but I don't know when that will actually happen.

Sorry everyone. This sucks.

I'll update you all whenever the shop is back at 100%.

Laura

IT'S BACK!!

Our shop is back up and running!! So if you've been trying to put an order in but we're able to checkout now you can!

If you have any questions or concerns about your order please feel free to email DFShop@doublefine.com or call our office.

Woo!! :cheese:

can you sell a whispering rock shirt that has the same colors as the ones in the game? that would be so cool

I thought about doing that, but it didn't seem like people would really like the colors of the shirt. I don't think yellow shirts sell very well to begin with but I might be crazy (don't laugh).

Do you think a lot of people would wear the original WR shirt Hot?

i would buy it. if you divorce it from the game yellow and orangey aren't that attractive but there's something about the authenticity that just appeals to me. i really like the idea of being able to wear the exact shirt from the game, even if the colors aren't typical t-shirt colors. maybe you could just do a limited run to see if people like it? i'm not very familiar with the t-shirt business.

I'd like the Kochamura shirt back. A Mr. Pokeylope shirt would be cool too (why only a onesie?), and I still really want that 2HB plushie that I saw in the Kickstarter pitch video.

I'd like the Kochamura shirt back. A Mr. Pokeylope shirt would be cool too (why only a onesie?), and I still really want that 2HB plushie that I saw in the Kickstarter pitch video.

I was browsing this site when that was in the shop. That's how long I've been obsessing over Double Fine. If I remember correctly, that was hand knitted by Tim's sister, and there was a very limited supply of them. I was so pissed at myself for waiting too long to buy it. That's why the Stacking Doll situation hit me so hard. Flashbacks, and terrible memories, don't you know.

Then there's probably very little chance I'll get one. Maybe I can check eBay or something.

I'm gonna second that request for an authentic-game-colored WR shirt. I would love that so much and whenever I talk to like anybody about Psychonauts shirts, Whispering Rock shirt with the real colors is like the first thing they say that they'd want and I'd probably buy like eighty three of them so

I, too, would totally get the in-game, yellow WR T-shirt! So that gives 3 for sure (or maybe 85 using Insanity's numbers).

I'll 4th the request for authentic coloured WR shirts!

And please do bring that Kocahmara shirt back. Maybe in some girlie fits as well?

Has anyone demanded the patches for the psychic powers lately? Consider them demanded.

I would also like Double Fine to buy me ice cream! Get me ice cream Double Fine!

I also vote for authentic WR shirts and to bring back the Kochamera shirt! Definitely want to get that for my boyfriend since that's his favorite level and boss fight!

also where are our official Brütal Legend faction shirts already >8T

I'm still begging for a few items in the shop myself :) But I will not say what!

PS - have you checked out the new shop? If you haven't, then hit the 'STORE' link at the top of this page and check it out.