Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egglet

Double Fine/DFA Gangnam Style!!!

17 posts in this topic

You guys all know

!!!

As a backer and music video maker I would love the see the classy and chessy guys at Double Fine and 2 Player Productions do a double fine job ;) at doing a Gangnam Style music video as a fun side quest :), perhaps releasing it in a future backer video?

Who's with me?!

It could be another donation opportunity to help raise more funds for DFA. If we raise say a $100,000 or more then it goes ahead. PS outtakes/behind the scenes of this would be priceless fun.

You guys all know
!!!

As a backer and music video maker I would love the see the classy and chessy guys at Double Fine and 2 Player Productions do a double fine job ;) at doing a Gangnam Style music video as a fun side quest :), perhaps releasing it in a future backer video?

Who's with me?!

It could be another donation opportunity to help raise more funds for DFA. If we raise say a $100,000 or more then it goes ahead. PS outtakes/behind the scenes of this would be priceless fun.

I am decidedly not with you.

Darn where's the fun in that, have a

instead :)

Darn where's the fun in that, have a

instead :)

Being a grumpy misanthrope is loads of fun. I get to....grumble, and I can............. Let me get back to you when I've stopped crying.

Being a grumpy misanthrope is loads of fun. I get to....grumble, and I can............. Let me get back to you when I've stopped crying.

LOL I mean grumble... ;)

i would like the double fine people to dance for us. dance monkeys, dance! *throws $1 bills at them*

I would watch Brad Muir put on a strip show.

Please don't suggest this ever again.

will oanst push it too far and get banned again??? stay tuned folks.

I think that Justin's comment was more intended to join in the fun than it was meant to be an actual reproach.

Edit: Also, I think that people are a bit more accustomed to my sense of humor, and posting style than they used to be, and realize that I never mean any harm, but just enjoy posting silliness. There have been a great deal less people getting offended by me lately. Which is good. Because offending people isn't what I set out to do.

i dunno i've found that sometimes justin is serious with me and sometimes he's not. it's hard to tell when someone's being serious on the internet, which is why i heavily endorse the use of smileys.

:vampire:

^ hmmm above smiley is probably not a good example though. after staring at it for a minute i think it could be a silly smiley or it could be a very very serious smiley.

I think that Justin's comment was more intended to join in the fun than it was meant to be an actual reproach.

Edit: Also, I think that people are a bit more accustomed to my sense of humor, and posting style than they used to be, and realize that I never mean any harm, but just enjoy posting silliness. There have been a great deal less people getting offended by me lately. Which is good. Because offending people isn't what I set out to do.

I find this comment offensive.

Let's get in a fight!

Let's get in a fight!

REPORTED!