Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TanklessThirst

I'm back

11 posts in this topic

I'll eventually need some player (on PS3) for the multiplayer trophies, as well as the 250k fans trophy.

For the moment, I can play at pretty much any time, else it would be on evening (21h00 France, so GMT+1 DST (until the 28/10)).

I get on every now and than on both ps3(zacal2) and xbox(wilds calling). Also welcome to the forums Baldurien, I'm at GMT -6:00 Mountain Daylight Time in Colorado.

I have to agree with Brutalis on this one, since August they're has been a real lack of players and I only get like 2-3 players (even noobs) a day some days I get more than others but nothing much. I was hoping that day Tim got on it would bring back some more players to play but I was wrong. To be honest it's kinda sad to see where things are going in BL.

I get on every now and than on both ps3(zacal2) and xbox(wilds calling). Also welcome to the forums Baldurien, I'm at GMT -6:00 Mountain Daylight Time in Colorado.

Thanks for the welcome.

As for playing multi, my primary goal is the trophies more than simply playing in multiplayer, but since I've got 49 victories to grab, I don't mind playing it for fun :)

[edit] My PSN : af31ed-4eb8c1-27 (yes, I know it's complicated but ... unique :P)

If we just keep on playing it will be fine; since I've started playing again I've seen like two new gamerskill 28s.

Sorry for being away for so long

Alot of stuff has been happening in my life

But I might make a return in the next month or so

Since I know alot of people who are getting into metal and stuff I think I might be able to drag in a few new players

Welcome back domo, its good to see you again.

Pretty good to be back

Im going to get an xbox this month and I will probably be up playing again soon

I MIGHT be using a diffrent username, I might not tell what I name it(I dont even have ideas for it right now either) because it would make a nice surpise