Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DF Chris Remo

DFA Wallpapers!

44 posts in this topic

Hey folks!

I realized that a while back, some people had requested the official DFA artwork in appropriate desktop wallpaper aspect ratios. And either it got buried in the middle of a thread somewhere, or it never got released in the first place, so either way, here you go! All collected in one indexed place, Bagel's original DFA painting and the lumberjack farmhouse scene in 16:10, 16:9, and 5:4 aspect ratios.

EDIT: Added bigger 16:9 (2560 by 1440) versions for those with high-resolution monitors.

DFA PAINTING

- 16:10 (1920 by 1200)

- 16:9 (2560 by 1440)

- 16:9 (1920 by 1080)

- 5:4 (1280 by 1024)

FARMHOUSE

- 16:10 (1920 by 1200)

- 16:9 (2560 by 1440)

- 16:9 (1920 by 1080)

- 5:4 (1280 by 1024)

many thanks.

but.. where's my favourite lumberjack? the farm scene seems empty without him :)

I hate to look a gift-horse in the mouth, but any chance you've got higher resolutions? Say... 2880x1800?

Would it be alright If I printed out a copy of the DFA wallpaper to put on my wall? After all, they are called "wall-paper" =D

Anyway, I was unfortunately too poor to back enough for the poster during the kickstarter campaign, and since the poster isn't available for sale on the store yet, this is the only other way for me to get a copy to put on the wall of my room. Of course, if/when you started to sell the poster in the store, I promise I'll try to find the money to buy a print.

BTW thanks very much for providing these wallpapers! They both look wonderful! If possible,I'd love to see a poster print & wallpaper version of the title screen art, since it's seems like it will be an awesome piece of artwork =D

Would it be alright If I printed out a copy of the DFA wallpaper to put on my wall? After all, they are called "wall-paper" =D

Anyway, I was unfortunately too poor to back enough for the poster during the kickstarter campaign, and since the poster isn't available for sale on the store yet, this is the only other way for me to get a copy to put on the wall of my room. Of course, if/when you started to sell the poster in the store, I promise I'll try to find the money to buy a print.

BTW thanks very much for providing these wallpapers! They both look wonderful! If possible,I'd love to see a poster print & wallpaper version of the title screen art, since it's seems like it will be an awesome piece of artwork =D

Sure, feel free to print them out!

And although it's true the poster is Kickstarter-exclusive, we are selling a wide-format Lumberjack print: http://shop.doublefine.com/collections/prints/products/double-fine-adventure-lumberjack-print

Odd question. Will there be "prototype" versions of these in the art book? I'd love to see the rough versions of these, like when Bagel was just starting the idea of them.

Awesome! I'm using the farmhouse too, would love to get more stuff like that in the future, thanks guys :)

Any chances of 2560 x 1440 wallpapers? I'm on a 27" iMac and nice high-res wallpapers of game art are extremely hard to find. :'(

I just keep staring at my background wondering what's behind that door...even tried to click on it expecting a character saying "It's a wallpaper dumbass". Soo much torture!!!

Would it be possible to get the layers for the lumberjack scene separately? I'd like to see if I can make it into a parallax scrolling live wallpaper for Android.

Any chances of 2560 x 1440 wallpapers? I'm on a 27" iMac and nice high-res wallpapers of game art are extremely hard to find. :'(

I'll put this together when I get back to the office on Monday. Feel free to bother me about it if I forget!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0