Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DF_John

Let's play BRAZEN! - Steam ID thread

54 posts in this topic

vEHRR.jpg

Hey guys, if you want to post up your Steam ID, make sure you give us the username, not your display name!

Awesome game, Meeps and Cosmoid! I've got a plane to North Carolina to catch - I'm looking forward to seeing how my parent's office computer handles this

It was insanely fun. I loved it, can't wait until it becomes a full game the concept is great and you guys nailed the original Clash of the Titans. Even the monster felt like he moved correctly.

ID: obsydiaan

http://steamcommunity.com/id/RadioactiveKitten/

Just played a round in single player, and beat the turtle as a Waracle with just a sliver of health left. I hope this gets a full release in the future, that was fun. Mouse sensitivity was a bit high, but I can deal with it.

Thanks for the invites! It was a ton of fun. I had some serious framerate issues on my laptop, but it ran perfectly fine on my desktop. Here's a screenshot from the Hard run.

Really looking forward to more of this. :)

2012-11-21_00003_small.jpg

2012-11-21_00003_small.jpg.0934398a8f8a5

Thanks for the invites! It was a ton of fun. I had some serious framerate issues on my laptop, but it ran perfectly fine on my desktop. Here's a screenshot from the Hard run.

Really looking forward to more of this. :)

If you want better performance on the laptop, you can try the secret command line options -width and -height to force the game to play in a lower resolution. By default, the game will launch at your screen's native resolution, but half that is probably fast enough. For example, if you have a 1600x900 display, try -width 800 -height 450 (you can pass command line option in through the advanced options in the Steam library.

Would making a steam group be another option? There's a groups tab in the friend window on steam that lets you see all your groups. I've never tried it but if anyone knows if you can join people in your groups from in game that would be a faster way to get everyone on each other's list than manually adding friends. If this doesn't work ignore me.

why not make a group? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dfbrazen . anyone is free to join, ill make the DF guys officers once i approve them. the rest will be up to them. if they want to be the owner, then by all means.

well, apart from John S i cant invite anyone else from double fine. so ill wait till he shows up, to take care for his friends :P.

why not make a group? http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dfbrazen . anyone is free to join, ill make the DF guys officers once i approve them. the rest will be up to them. if they want to be the owner, then by all means.

well, apart from John S i cant invite anyone else from double fine. so ill wait till he shows up, to take care for his friends :P.

I can't join because it's invite only. Can you open it up?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0