Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Insanity♥Fair

~*insanityfair's supermagical chrismas thread yayyy !!*~

129 posts in this topic

ITS CHRISTMAS ITS THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING SO IT'S OFFICIALLY CHRISTMAS STARTING NOW YAY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE TALK ABOUT CHRISTMAS AND WHAT UR DOING AND WHAT U WANT AND WHAT UR GETTING OTHER PEOPLE AND POST CHRISTMAS STUFF CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS YES

and since this is my christmas thread, it's starting with lady gaga (aka how everything should start)

4Uf8r5q-OGk

4B9WXiffEps

and omg i want a sailormoon sweater and a sailormoon keychain and a sailormoon shirt and sailormoon comics and sailormoon dvds and psychonauts cards and mayb that psychonauts crystalball light thing if by some christmas miracle someone gets ahold of one and omg i want so much stuff im so exciteeeed aaaa

i don't know what im getting anyone else yet tho omg

i cant wait to get one of those chocolate advent calendar things and have a pretty tree and drink lots of hot chocolate and shop for people and wear like scarves and wrap presents omg best holidayyyyy

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WAIT UNTIL DECEMBER YA JINGLEDONG

im crying omgggg

u need to follow me around and repeat everything i say but better

Due to my limited financial means I'm going to be toiling away over what is hopefully a charmingly funny Christmas short story for my family this December.

aw, that's so sweet-sounding! Maybe i should do something creative like that like maybe a painting but im scared it would suck but u never know bc christmas miracle

I want Rihannas new album, a wireless mouse/keyboard, aaaaannnndd a PS3. Not the new ones though because they look and cheap so I wouldn't mind getting the 'old' slim version.

Also to make this thread complete

fine don't respond to me. see if i care.

ok

this thread isn't complete on the popstars singin christmas songs front until the queen makes an appearance thank u

NRLfwwlJs6o

Oh dear lord, Santa Baby?

Reclassing this place up:

was that a subtle implication that eartha kitt wasn't the classiest motherfucker alive because i don't wanna have to break anyone's neck in my christmas thread

was that a subtle implication that eartha kitt wasn't the classiest motherfucker alive because i don't wanna have to break anyone's neck in my christmas thread

Not at all. If anyone is gonna sing that song it best be Eartha Kitt.

DeNhjPaP53I

eartha is a perfect queen i always break her stuff out this time of year and also always but mostly now

NWCo5ex40IQ

(edit)can't embed the live version but

a link christmas is saved

DeNhjPaP53I

Did you even listen to Shakiras version? >:(

DeNhjPaP53I

This song reminds me of the time I banged Eartha Kitt in an airplane bathroom.

Insomia gets 1,000,000 points for referencing Community and loses 500,000 for quoting the traitor Chevy Chase.

i'm gonna be applying a whole bunch for seasonal stuff this week bc i need present money but i don't want to have to work on christmas and i actually don't want to work at all i just want money tbh

i'm gonna be applying a whole bunch for seasonal stuff this week bc i need present money but i don't want to have to work on christmas and i actually don't want to work at all i just want money tbh

i had to deal with a new one of you every month at my last job. teenagers who spend a whole month not wanting to do any work and bailing out after one paycheck or two.

you are the worst :blank:

there was one 15-year-old boy, who after two weeks literally told me he wasn't going to do any more work. like, at all. he was going to hang out in the makeup department and talk to girls. he thought i would do all of his work for him. and he still expected he would have a job. like, seriously. god damn.

mmm sorry i can see that i'm drifting off into a rant about my old job. that happens sometimes. i'll stop now.

that job filled me up with at least a decade's worth of ranting fuel. i need to find ways to expend it quietly. maybe like yoga or something.

I'm hoping for some knives, daggers,or any type of blade,What I really want is a decorative sword.(I've been on a massive anti-gun pro-blade kick recently)