Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DF Greg

Broken Age Casting

143 posts in this topic

Alright ladies and gentlemen, we've got some very exciting news for you here! It's all on the hush hush for the next 3 hours or so, but as part of our PAX panel today we're going to announce our first round of casting for Broken Age! I think it's been pretty apparent from recent posts that we're suuuuuper stoked about the lineup, and we hope you are too. We were able to get a truly amazing cast and do it all within our original VO budget thanks to the help of some very special friends. This video will go live right after our panel, so please don't share this link publicly until after 4:00 Pacific, but here's a sneak for you guys!

SqKIWKG7GFY

Here's the full list for those of you who can't watch awesome video 2PP put together for whatever reason:

New Friends:

Kristen Sarkisian as Rocky

David Kaufman as Marek

Catherine Cavadini as Car'l

John Cygan as Spoon

Hynden Walch as Ch't

Kate Higgins as Yarn Pal #2

Jamieson Price as Rommel

Old Friends:

Jennifer Hale as Mom (Brütal Legend-Ophelia)

Grey DeLisle as Levina (Brütal Legend-Zaulia)

Cree Summer as Teledoor (Brütal Legend-Dominatrices)

Nick Jameson as Marshal Dune (Day of the Tentacle-Dr. Fred)

Richard Horvitz as The Space Weaver (Psychonauts-Raz)

Jack Black as Harm'ny Lightbeard (Brütal Legend-Eddie)

UPDATE:

Okay, everything's live now! Go ahead and spread the word if you'd like! Glad you guys are stoked.

I knew when Tim said in the new episode they would be bringing back some old actors they worked with that Jack Black would show up somewhere. I don't recognize any of the new names, but they sound very good. Nice to actually hear some dialogue too.

Ah, this is going to be great! It will be difficult to keep silent about this, but I will! I will! It seems like a great cast!

Some absolutely amazing casting there. Obviously having Jables and Zim back is increeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedible news!

Also I hope Spoon is an absolutely massive, pivotal role. I already feel an emotional bond.

I've been purposely staying mum until now, incredibly excited for the game. Also Tim you look great!

how did i not connect Mr Black with Jack Black?? anyway it looks like it is coming together great

Mmnnnnmmmffh! Mmnnmmnn! MmmMnnnnnnnnpppphhh! Mnn-mmmnnnfffffghh!

(I've had to put tape over my mouth as I'm quite excited for this news but don't want to accidentally blab before time.)

Hynden Walch is Princess Bubblegum! Swoooooooon.

Yeah! I knew I recognised that name. So good.

Jennifer Hale is in it to the surprise of no one ever. All you need to know to be sure that she is in a game's cast is that it is a game. To get serious, the reason she is in everything is that she is good at what she does; I just couldn't resist the joke.

Jack Black is actually a huge surprise, even if it is for something small.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0