Man if my fellow true believers at The Flat Earth Society find out I leaked this very sensitive **Esoteric Knowledge** they would banish me past the ice wall! Good thing nobody here knows my TRUE identity!!!
How to meet the moonshramp (mods sticky please)
« on: June 05, 2011, 06:11:40 AM »
ive seen a couple of posts and i have gotten some private messages about how to meet moonshramp. since im the only guy here whos seen one (as far as i know) i have created this informative thred on how to meet one.
first off you got to know this: they are highly intelligent pan dimentional entities that to the simple brainwashed masses would appear to be hostile and prone to biting innocent childeren. Just dont piss them off by doing these obvious faux pas:
1) telling them they look like earth shrimp (definatly will bite you for that seriously why would you do that)
2) laughing at their obsession for moonrocks (how would you feel if they laughed about your obsession for food?)
3) saying their eyes are not able to see the things we cant see (they can see 2 extra moon phases dont be a hater)
now if you follow those three things im pretty sure they wont bite you. now you just need to meet one and here is how:
1) find a moon rocks: this is a lot easier then it sounds because during a few days in the middle of spring and winter the moon goes thru a phase 5 and 6 moon oscillation that causes the moon to fling rocks everywhere giving a higher chance of rocks hitting earth somehwere near you. i think they have moon rock detectors on ebay and kajijji
2) cook the moon rock: now i know that they are hot from entering the earths atmosphere and shramps really really like cooked rocks but the ones u find will probably be cold. just heat it in an oven at 420 degrees ferenhight for about an hour and put it on the roof of your house
Report to moderator Logged
Re: How to meet the moonshramp (mods sticky please)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 06:12:58 AM »
if you do that then you jusdt need to wait. if you do it at night you will see their shells in the dark easier cause they reflect light better. the combination of the smell of cooked rock, the visual cues of a moon rock to an earth shramp and the fact that you put it on your roof which is probably pretty high up will cause them to find it quicker. when you see the orb decending to your house you just need to climb up to the roof of your place before they leave (you cant be on the roof with the rock since the shramps are shy to newbies). Just remember to get a list to ask all your questions and stuff.