I wanted to share my opinions too, it's probably a good place to do so.
- The art, it's beautiful and amazingly consistent in each world. It really blew my mind from the beginning. The animation is great too.
- The music is also particularly splendid.
- Some dialogs are really hilarious, I had a lot of fun going though every possibility (I think the spoon dialogue was one of the best of the game )
- Contrary to some people here, I find that the difficulty is increasing through the game (with vaster environments at the end, the solutions are less trivial that at the beginning).
- The plot: these two stories and how they intertwine are really nice.
- The pointing system, which allows to never miss small objects like in other games.
- And let's not forget Oliver ! My experience had no bug (or maybe one small display bug, when the bucket is put on the tree, it does not appear before a few seconds)
Things that I think might be improved:
- Even though increasing through the game, I agree the difficulty is too low overall.
- I had a hard time understanding the excitement of Shay when he meets Marek. I thought that I would really feel some danger for Shay, but what Marek offers is only saving these little creatures we don't know anything about through mini-games. It's hard to feel the same excitement as Shay: why would rescuing these little creatures be so exciting ? I regained some interest when getting to the dangerous planet though. Did anyone has this feeling too ? That the plot at that moment was a bit strange ?
Overall it's a really amazing experience, congratulations^2 Reds team !