For the life of me I can't seem to get a base that functions properly. My people always get super sad and then never do anything. Below is a list of things I have done on my latest base in order to attempt a good base.
- Multiple airlocks to keep congestion down
- Redundant 02 Production in case some go down (they all seem to fail simultaneously)
- More than enough beds for everyone
- Well decorated in every room with monitors, plants, bedroom furniture and stuff for the bar
- I had five 5-star techs (I built them up one at a time)
- 2 bars, 2 fridges, 2 stoves and 4 or 5 tables
- 8 planters in my hydroponics room.
- Plenty of fire extinguishers
- Some chefs, security, builders, etc (no one started off under 3 stars)
Everything goes kablooey with oxygen like clockwork. At first my builders were able to keep up with demolishing and replacing broken 02 producers but eventually they became too sad and stopped doing anything. I cant seem to make them happy. Is anyone here able to build a successful base? And if so, how?