Hi there, I just finished it and I'd like to share some thoughts.
The Italian subs are overall very well written (I appreciate that even the signs and other background stuff are translated!), but I still found a couple of typos or sentences who doesn’t sound too right, I think some of them have already been reported above:
- when you have to choose the breakfast, the red box is called “Scie di comete ala fragola”, instead of “alla”. Unless it’s a play-on-words with “ala”(wing) and that chicken-thing pictured on it, but.. nah, nevermind.
- when the little cloud boy speaks about the female bird who saved you, he says something like: “you should stay away”, translated in “dovresti stare lontano da lui (stay away from him)”, but since in all the other sentences the bird is referred to as a “she”, the sentence should be “dovresti stare lontano da lei”, or “dovresti starle lontano.” Can’t remember the exact words of the actual sentence, sorry, but it was something like this.
- “I’m saving my cream for a matter of life and death” is translated with “Salvare la panna diventerà una questione di vita o di morte”, but it’s not the same thing and the sentence doesn’t make too much sense, it’s not like he’s “saving” the cream, saving here means “I’ll keep it until that l&d moment”, so it probably would’ve been better: “Conserverò questa panna per quando mi servirà davvero”.
- the “what are you doing here?”- “nothing, just... chillin’!” pun is funny, but unfortunately it’s hard to mantain it in Italian, it was translated with “niente, solo riposando” (nothing, just resting), which doesn’t connect well with their next comment (“he’s been waiting a long time for that question!”, or whatever it was). I think their answer should’ve something to do with the cold/ice in Italian too (even if it’s not a perfect translation from the English), just to keep the pun, like “Pensavamo a come rompere il ghiaccio.”, “Ci raccontavamo delle freddure.”, “Stai fresco se pensi che ti risponda” or something like that.
- same thing with the blind guardians (heh. not the band. ...but, wait. did you do that on purpose?? ) of the God cave, when they ask you “Why do you want to enter?”, an option is: “Because you’re guarding it, so it must be cool”, but is translated with “E così state facendo la guardia. Forte!”, which means “So, you’re guarding it. Cool.”, but I don’t think it’s a sentence that actually answers their question. It should be something like: “Perché se la state sorvegliando, dev’essere forte!”