I absolutely loved the story and the graphics and found the puzzles a little too easy but in general OK. HOWEVER, I very much disliked the controls. I play on the PC and not a tablet, so I don't like to be treated as if I were using a tablet.
Things I would like to see and that I think would GREATLY improve the game
- a "Look at" feature for the right mouse button
- a better hover feature for cursor - so I have a clearer indication what will happen when I click somewhere
- an inventory at the top or bottom of the screen - or a mouse wheel activated one
- no weird dragging of items from the inventory
In addition a very minor thing that bothered me:
- Please, no indication of tone in the subtitles. I found that really distracting. Or maybe leave the capitalization out for those and use some other graphics cue.