[[Template core/front/profile/profileHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

About Wolferey

  • Rank
    Action Newbie
  1. I kept getting that message too, couldn't get mibbit to work, so I ended up using kiwiirc.com instead. It's a web client too.
  2. Voted for this, shame this didn't get picked, I love the idea of song and dance being the combat of the game
  3. Congrats! Would love to help out with some 2D or 3D stuff on this
  4. Wolferey

    Day 9

    It's the Ninety-ninety rule, the first 90 percent of the code accounts for the first 90 percent of the development time. The remaining 10 percent of the code accounts for the other 90 percent of the development time. You'd be surprised to know how much time actually goes to things like balancing, polishing up features, finding bugs, optimizing, testing etc.
  5. wait wait wait wait.. is the best idea picture you high-fiving a bud? If so, BEST IDEA EVER!
  6. wut, this is so cool! I was the one of the people in chat suggesting we should do a game jam alongside AF2014 for bad golf 2 and the pitches that didn't make the top 3, and now I see this. You guys are amazing! ;D
  7. I love the light rays coming in, it makes the whole place feel so mystic and majestically wondrous. The whole environment gives me ico/zelda vibes, and I hope you will include places that act as both pauses and vistas for players to stop at after navigating and solving stuff, so you can look around and take in the beauty of the place and contemplate of the path you have taken up to that point. Those are the best moments I know, when at the beginning of the game you look up and think "Do I need to get up there? How do I do that?!", and after playing a while you stop up, look down and think "wow, I have come a long way since I first started down there!"