Sign in to follow this  
Curlan

I like what I see.

We need more people here. A forum is nothing without them! D:

Smileys are nice. Will there be a two-headed baby smiley?

Anyways, nice forums, flashy remodel, and I'm still waiting on those Psychonauts patches for my backpack in the store. If you could of course.

I'm liking it too. Actually, my only real complaint about the old site was the lack of RSS, but that's been taken care of now...although a feed for the comics would be awesome.

A much needed and celebrated addition to the website alongside updated graphics and interwebz showmanship.

i just craped myself with happyness..... i love you doublefine!

Indeed good sir, soiled pants all around.

And I am now happy I have achieved my hour-long goal of having the highest post-count! Now, back to Dreamfall 2...

I wondered why my bookmark to the news page wasn't working...

Anyway, it's great to see that Tim kept his promise and revamped the site, even adding this guaranteed-to-be-awesome forum!

I'm very, very pleased with the new site.

I'm craping myself, I hope this is the sort of board where we can be open about this sort of thing.

Also, like the character limit counter, reminds of Pierce Brosnan in "Live Wire".

whooohoooo!!

great style, great forum, but damn that "projects" button. now i am damned to visit this page every damn day ;)

Sweet, sweet apricot cheeks of goodness, I love the comics interface. The whole site update gets a wholehearted hug from me.

And the best part is, years down the line when new people join the forums I can be like "HAR! U NOOB!" and they'll see my epic* post count and be like "Whoa, your so cool, can I worship you?" and I'll be like "Yes, you may."

*Not yet obviously, but it will be. I have a 5 year plan.

This is like the warmest electronic hug from the softest, least-threatening hugbot you'll ever see.

NEEDS MORE ORANGE! :D

Seriously though, the DFAF shall truly be a Wondrous Place, full of Mystery, Hilarity and maybe even Perfunctory Conviviality (thanks, dictionary.com word of the day).

The most awesome thing with this board is the feeling that somewhere, somehow, Tim is reading this. Makes me feel all warm inside.

Hi Tim!

Say, when was this forum made anyways? I really want the other board sections to open up real soon. We can only post so much in just the ones open now :/ (plus I wish to share Psychonauts fanart~)

Eh, I miss the low-fi feel of the old site. Mmmm... Bright orange...

All I know is that I hope someday DF will look back and reward the early forum users with sweet, sweet free and exclusive trinkets. I already missed that boat in cultofrapture.com and I'm not gonna make the same mistake again.

i too kinda miss the old orange site. I mean this place has some orange, but just not all the orange. It doesnt make me feel as fuzzy as it used to

Yeah, I've been hoping for this for along time, long live Double Fine!

Smileys are nice. Will there be a two-headed baby smiley?

That would be lovely :3

I think the new website design is fantastic! My congratulations to whomever designed it!

Oh my, this has been a wonderful thing to wake up to this morning, I think. Viva la new doublefine!

The new site looks great! I was crushed when my link to the news page didn't work and then pleasantly surprised to see all of the fantastic changes! Off to go read some more about Rock and Roll Heaven ;-)