Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Curlan

I like what I see.

[miss mayhem]

Cheez can't establish a dictatorship here. I'm already the undisputed, self-proclaimed Queen or AF.

You might use your sig instead of repeating that everywhere.. otherwise you'll look like this:

Princess.jpg.b5e01aa009d22193a4c17049a22

Queen, not princess. I could just put it in my sig or custom title, but I like for people to read my signature and then get all depressed because they know it is true. And the custom title is an odd matter of pride.

" date="1187934222"]Queen, not princess. I could just put it in my sig or custom title, but I like for people to read my signature and then get all depressed because they know it is true. And the custom title is an odd matter of pride.
Serious business my queen! Let me know when I should gather the knights of the internets for you!

So, who all were these forum dictators you spoke of? Just curious as to who you are trying to land expectations with here.

*hands plastic crown and staff*

(EDIT: Your forum handle screws with the quote system.. :( )

Sorry 'bout that, go ahead and just use Mayhem in place of [Miss_Mayhem].

The dictators mentioned are the ever elusive Cheez, and Itchy. Watch out for them . . . they have secrets . . .

Sorry 'bout that, go ahead and just use Mayhem in place of [Miss_Mayhem].

The dictators mentioned are the ever elusive Cheez, and Itchy. Watch out for them . . . they have secrets . . .

*makes note of this* Good to know.

Where they mods or something, or just well known regulars? I only post at txb and here so I don't know those other fan site forums or the people from them. I am liking everyone here so far though!

Cheez and Itchy were just regular forumers. I rank Cheez in with 'Rd's Axis of Evil'. They two of them are just very notorious in nature. I was actually modess over at RD, as was Darth Ave.

I dunno Mayhem. Cheez got sort of evil there in the end, but i still consider him a good guy. And Itchy is just downright awesome in my book. No-one was evil in RD exceot for maybe zelda.

I want 200 post now, so I can be a Sexy Robot. Like Bender, ya know? Everyone wants to be like Bender.

Even thouhg I'd rather be Zoidburg. I'M DOCTER ZOIDBURG!

Okay, I just noticed the new titles, and LOVE. Particularly the cinnamon one.

There's one around the 75 post mark that's called: "That Kid in High School Whose Parents Were Out of Town a Lot"

It has a nice ring to it I think.

We should compile a comprehensive list of them!
Go ahead. You can find them easily by using the "Member List" button at the top of the forum and select certain people at specific post counts to see them, if that helps.

I bet they can't announce their new game before the end of the week. Ya hear that, Double Fine! Go ahead prove me wrong.

'Member how I was the first one to post on this forum and it was this topic?

Those were the good ol' days.

I'm lonely.

It seems everyone here just loves Double Fine. Well, not me.

*poke tob with a stick*

(>'.')>------ <(-.-)>

yes you do

No, I only came here because a girl told me Double Fine was run by a bunch of salty Norwegians.

You can get cured by playing the game Psychonauts... I feel that i need to help you. You can buy Psychonauts at www.gametap.com .

May god be with you.

You can get cured by playing the game Psychonauts...

Hey, I was playing Psychonauts when you were wearing short pants.

Sign in to follow this