Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
buckysrevenge

Alpha 3 on the way!

I want it now. From the pictures it looks great. I just wonder if asteroids fly in from the side or just randomly drop on rooms, because I could envision building extra shield walls around critical areas.

I think I'm happier for the spacefolk than I am for myself. They've been doing push-ups and jumping-jacks so much that I know they will really appreciate it. This could lead to so entertaining SpaceFace statuses.

"Saw Sandy benching twice her own weight. Remind me not to get on her bad side."

"Xavier's in the gym again, someone must have pissed him off."

Yeah! I was wondering if we would get to see the next update soon.

I noticed that the Dev Plan page was updated 12/3/13.

I hope claim/disclaim and room assignment make it in. I'm really looking forward to both of those.

I just wonder if asteroids fly in from the side or just randomly drop on rooms, because I could envision building extra shield walls around critical areas.

Oooo... That could be nice. Imagine if meteor showers targeted random rooms and the thicker the wall around the targeted room the less damage it would take. Such a system would incentivize building thick walls around important rooms no matter where those rooms were located in the overall base design.

I hope claim/disclaim and room assignment make it in. I'm really looking forward to both of those.

I hope so too. I can't think of a more anticipated feature than that.

i hope they have nerfed how fast fire extinguishers get damaged, i´ll need to build them like every 7 or 8 squares.

i would really like some different kinds of walls and floors now, like reinforced mostly.. to me it looks like the swarm will pass over the base and impact randomly, possibly punching a hole in the floor.

Is it just me or are others getting antsy in their pantsy?

Don't get me wrong I love this game and Double Fine is doing a great job. However early week has already passed and midweek is about to go by in favor of late week. This is not a complaint but more of a plea for an update to the plan or a release. As I stated I'm antsy in my pantsy and eager to play the new content. I even started a new base to easily incorporate a gym as that would have been a big problem in my last base.

Good luck to everyone either starting over or attempting to integrate new changes into an existing base.

7551500b57eda39974ec6c16b6e02bffe6f1165a8a5e4821e20d07f2b146de8e.jpg

Is it just me or are others getting antsy in their pantsy?

I too am antsy in my pantsy, but I also dread updates because they ruin my sleep schedule.

I love you DoubleFine! Give each other lots of hugs for me!

Hooray! I'm starting a new save.

*pushes bridge of glasses up with index finger*

Weird / broken things will be posted post haste.

Is there a way I can revert to the previous version? Alpha 3's mining is so buggy, the game can't be played.

As I've said elsewhere, more recently, this alpha 3 isn't actually unplayable. It just seemed that way at first.

As I've said elsewhere, more recently, this alpha 3 isn't actually unplayable. It just seemed that way at first.

i dont agree, its more playable than alpha 2a, just needs a bit of restarts.

Sign in to follow this