Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rabid Mammal Wax

Suggestion for Tim

Tim, I think you should adopt me and be my half-dad. I say half-dad because my dad's still pretty cool and he feeds me and stuff and you don't have to feed me I just want to play catch once in a while.

Hi, Tim here. I'm gonna have to pass...unless you have a large inheritance coming your way...

It'd be a purely emotional inheritance. An inheritance of FEELINGS, Tim. You can't put a price on that.

I can put a price on it and unless these emotional inheritances involve boobs, I'm going to have to say its $0.

Thank you RMW, but our bearded Tim is in another castle. ;)

I vote that RMW gets half of Tim, because I want to play catch with Tim, too. That way, his half of Tim can just stand there bleeding, while mine is put into cyrogenic freezing and has the missing half of his body replaced by a mechanical suppliment that can shoot lasers and eat babies and dominate the world... and throw baseballs. For catching.

Can I at least have one of Tim's legs? I might need it to wallop someone over the head, and I'm sure if it's a leg of Tim's, it'll have bonus damage. It's probably a + 1,000,000 weapon or something.

...Now I'm creeping myself out.

I vote that RMW gets half of Tim, because I want to play catch with Tim, too. That way, his half of Tim can just stand there bleeding, while mine is put into cyrogenic freezing and has the missing half of his body replaced by a mechanical suppliment that can shoot lasers and eat babies and dominate the world... and throw baseballs. For catching.

Why do you seek to tarnish the purity of Tim?!

Because this is all really a game of God. We're reliving the Temptation of Man, where Tim is Adam and we are all Snakes who are trying to tempt him by...uh...cutting him into pieces...maybe...

Maybe I'm looking too deeply into this.

Sign in to follow this