Okay, I know that there is already a thread for this in the other general discussion forum, but I decided to create a new one because that one has two pages of the barest of introductions, followed by ten pages of random off-topicness! So let's start over... please, no off-topicness, trolling, or trying to throw in random "funny" comments... just introduce yourself properly! Maybe if we can actually not fill this with "funnies", then it can be made sticky or something.

Hey Guys,

The SN is DinkyTiny.

I am a 21 year old Texan woman on a mission to find her true calling.

I currently have SIX jobs at the moment. You read right,6.

I am employed as an Early preschool teacher @ a Primrose Private Pre-K, work as a chef for Al-Amir of Dallas, maid for a private household, graphic designer for Vipar Ventures inc., babysitter for 5 families, and freelance comission work.

I'm a very busy girl. ^^;

Currently, taking classes at a comunity college, but I have yet to decide on a major.

Been playing videogames, since I could pick up a crayon.

I play wide variety of games, including fps, puzzle, action, strategy, mmorpg, etc., and on almost every system.

All Time Favorite Games:

1. Knights into Dreams

2. Psychonauts

3. Resident Evil 4

4. D

5. Quake III

See you around the forums,

~DT

I'm 19 years old and I'm not really doing much at the moment except college. I started community college many years ago and got my associates degree in computer science last fall, and I'm now going to university for the same degree. I had a dull job in data entry, but I quit to make time for studying and sanity. Before that I worked as a math tutor for my community college's math lab, woo.

I've been programming since I was, oh, twelve... first in VB (ew) then later on I switched to C++, which I now use with primarily Allegro (but I've messed around a little with SDL and OpenGL, just nothing worth "playing").

I'm a bit disillusioned with the future, I don't know what I will do, and I don't even know what I could possibly enjoy doing full time. Really the only thing would be indie game making, but that's such a far-off dream. Closest I can do is probably have a job and program in my free time. I might also enjoy teaching Math, but then again I get frustrated very easily when people don't pay attention, or perpetually don't understand basic algebra. :(

I met my boyfriend in a class at my old college as well, he's 22 and is a much better programmer than me, but he's a manager at a pest control place ^^; (looking for a new job). He's into OpenGL w/ C++ and doing fancy stuff like atmospheric scattering... I actually have no real desire do programs like that, heck I don't even _want_ to program in 3D, but I will probably have to learn someday...

Woo, I was actually able to expand three sentences into three paragraphs.

I'm also nineteen years old. I live in Pennsylvania but go to college in Massachusetts (I'm leaving tomorrow, actually, and should be packing right now...whoops). It's a liberal arts college, so it's hard to find people who play any kind of games, let alone ones I've also played and enjoyed. My parents and older sister are all Computer Science majors, so I know more about computers than most English majors (although that isn't saying much).

I mostly play adventure games, both because I think they have the best stories and writing and because my aim is awful (when I play fighting games with my friends I always, always die first). I like to write and want to make a career out of it someday (HAH), but am aware that I shouldn't quit my day job. I don't have a day job yet, and I'm not sure what jobs my English degree will get me, but when I do have one, I won't quit it!

My sister and I are making a computer game that may or may not ever see the light of day--I'm mostly writing it and she's mostly doing everything else. Other than that, I don't have any particular urge to make or design computer games, although writing for one would be fun.

User handle: Headroom, previously known as "Narceleptic Space Goat". I changed it to Headroom becase NSG, while original, was a bit too long of a forum handle for my tastes. I also frequent other areas on the web under the handle "Player No. 13".

Who am I?

I am a 28 years old and I am a stay-at-home father. My real name is Brian. I am married to my wife of four years and we have two children. My daughter is six years old and my son is three years old. If there were such a thing as cloning yourself, my wife and I seemed to have accomplished it. My son looks identicle to what I did when I was a kid and my daughter reflects the same qualities of my wife from when she was six. Whenever we are in public, people seem to make the compliment of how much my son looks like me and how my daughter looks like my wife. I usually reply with a comment involving the relief I had when Maury told me that, "You ARE the father!" while my wife usually gives me a cold stare and pinches me somewhere that is gonna leave a mark and hurt for a very long time.

Oh, and we live in Indianapolis, IN. but I was born and raised in central Michigan, of the lower peninsula where there are more trees than people and the nearest place to buy groceries was 45 minutes away. Because families lived so far apart where I grew up, I usually had to entertain myself by drawing a lot since there wasn't a neighborhood populated with other kids for me to play with. I actually liked school if only for the social opportunities that it provided me with. It was a nice place to grow up, or retire, but I am pretty happy with living in Indianapolis in contrast.

Anyways, previous to my stay-at-home-dad status, I worked in retail as a manager for Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse for seven years and as a manager at Best Buy for two years. I've been playing videogames since I was six years old starting with the Atari 2600 and those computers we had at school playing the original Prince of Persia and Oregon Trail on big floppy discs. I enjoy talking about videogames and reading about the videogame industry nearly as much as playing the games themselves. I have played games more on consoles than on the PC front due to not having a PC or not having a PC that meets the minimum requirements.

I have owned and/or played on the following:

Atari 2600

Nintendo Entertainment System

Sega Master System

Sega Genesis

Sega Genesis 32X add-on (cousin's system)

Sega CD (cousin's system)

Super Nintendo Entertainment System

Nintendo 64

*moved out of parents house*

Sony Playstation (roomate's system)

Gameboy Advance

Original Xbox

Xbox 360

As you can see, I skipped out on the Playstation 2, GameCube, and Sega Dreamcast portions of videogames. Such is life when you can only afford one console and the games on that one system. I again chose Xbox this generation, but wouldn't mind getting a Wii eventually. So far, I am not sold on any of the features and their benefits on the PS3 for it's cost since there is not a current generation catalog of titles that would make the purchase worth my while.

I like platformers/sidescroll platformers (Mega Man 1-7), first person shooters (Halo, Bioshock, Half-Life 2), third person shooters (Gears of War), action-adventure (Prince of Persia and Tomb Raider), stealth (Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory and Thief), adventure (Psychonauts), action (Ninja Gaiden), fighters (Mortal Kombat III, Street Fighter II, Marvel Vs. Capcom II, Soul Caliber II, Dead or Alive 3 & 4), puzzle games (Hexic HD, Bejeweled, etc), and arcade pinball games (Pinball FX).

Outside of gaming, I enjoy playing bass guitar on occasion, playing basketball, playing disc golf, and watching movies.

I think that pretty much covers stuff about me. Oh, and I like french toast.

Okay!

Hi, my name is Beth. You can call me Blue. I'm 18, currently taking a year off to work and then go to college next year. I'm planning to go for Animation at Sheridan College in Ontario. I'm Canadian, living in a town near Toronto which is growing bigger all the time.

I like videogames and animated films, read books when time will allow, and do art any time I have a spare moment, a pencil and paper. I do a lot of fanart, but have some original works brewing in my little head that don't get out much. I enjoy platformers the most out of all video game genres - they're usually most fun and have humour and beautiful art styles. I've played games primarily on Nintendo consoles but have since branched out to the PS2. I won't go as far as the Xbox. My favourite games are Psychonauts (of course), Banjo-Kazooie, and EarthBound, but I love a LOT of games. They've all got their own sentimental value with me.

Film wise, I enjoy all sorts of Disney films (but not so many new ones these days - ick!) and dislike all the Cg films these days. I enjoy the occasional action films and fantasy film. My current favourite film is Little Miss Sunshine. My favourite Television show of all time is ReBoot, the first CG animated show on television and something dear to my heart these days. I recently met one of the creators, one of my heroes on the same level as glorious Tim Schafer haha!

I want to work in animation, or character design, or game art design... Basically, if it involves my doing art for a living, I want it. I can't imagine doing anything else with my life.

I'm Roderick, 24 years old, and I live in Arnhem, in the Netherlands (which is a great place to live if you don't mind lots of rain and a winter sun that never quite manages to rise above a 25% degree angle before giving up and sinking away again. Always another day tomorrow, eh sun?).

84479382_3_FfZp.jpeg

This is me at the Dutch Nintendo HQ virtually beating up a colleague in Wii Boxing last fall.

I just graduated from a study Animation and got my Master's degree. At the moment I strive to be a freelance artist for the coming years, doing some animations, writing and comics for money here and there, or just for fun (see also: my webcomic Captain August in my signature). I'm also a writer for various Dutch magazines: Nintendo mag [N]Gamer, multi-platform gaming mag GMR and Japanese culture and manga magazine Aniway. I really like this line of work so I'll probably continue doing it for a while. Then at a later stage I may apply for a job somewhere, though at the moment I really work best with deadline-based work and free application of my time. Ideally, it shouldn't matter to a client if I did the work butt-naked in the middle of the night, as long as I do a good and timely job.

A list of favourite games would look somewhat like this:

1. Grim Fandango

2. Outcast

3. Starcraft

But at the same time, I've got dozens of favourites, so this is just a quick-reference list I've had for years for exactly these situations. My two favourite books are God Emperor of Dune and Moby Dick.

I'm Hermit, no idea why I came up with that for a name, I've used it pretty much since I first came online.

I'm 21 and form the UK, and just about to start my final year of a history degree at university.

Huge gaming fan, I'll play pretty much anything though FPS games and RPGs feature most prominently in my collection. Definately a Nintendo fan at heart but I've got no problem playing games on other consoles - After all, its the games rather than the hardware that's important. Got a pretty powerful gaming PC too, so I'm never exactly short of stuff to play.

Love reading as well. Terry Pratchett is a brilliant genius, Discworld has to be far and away my fave series of books ever. The fact he can write a new one every year and still publish brilliant stuff is impressive.

I have an occiasional tendancy to try my hand at amateur games design, though inevitably I give up on pretty much any project I start, mostly because anything which starts out as a small game balloons into some epic of insurmountable proportions.

I have no idea whatsoever about what I'll do after Uni. I figure it'll all work out eventually. :P

Edit:

Forgot to mention I'm a huge comedy fan too. Especially rather oddball british stuff. Love the obvious ones like Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Bean, Black Books, et al. Also been watching some of the more random/weird ones recently. Mighty Boosh is brilliant, and Garth Marenghi's Darkplace is great too.

Hello! I'm Rasputin! No. My name is Anders, i'm a 16 years old boy and I live in Denmark, near Copenhagen. The good thing about the place i live, is that nothing bad can ever happen to this place except if a nuclear bomb is dropped in Copehagen :) . But else, it's pretty boring.

I love music, I love games (on consoles and computer), i love Double Fine and Psychonauts and I love playing music as a musician and alot more...

I play music! I play guitar, bas, drums and Piano. I play guitar in a two-man project called Little Pony ( xD ) , some other projects and is soon going to play guitar in a band called Upon Chikachilas Grave.

Right now i'm on 10th grade on some kind of high-scool, where I live most of the time. I am on a music line where I learn music on a very ambitious niveau and plays in a band. Kasper Eistrup, frontman of Kashmir, even teaches us sometimes.

I think, when i'm done this 10th grade, i'm going to buy my own studio an develope myself as an music producer, because I want to be a music producer, composer and touring musican in the future. When I am 30 sometimes, I'll be a known musician, composer and producer. Mostly in the metal genre. I would like to compose music for a game too! That is one of my big wishes too (: .

I like adventure movies.. I'm a profesional fan of Tim Schafer. I hate sport. I like fun and cozyness.

My favorite game top one right now is:

1. Psychonauts.

You don't need to know more about me right now :) .

Yellow. My name is Ross. I am a 21 year old student at Central Connecticut State University. I am majoring in Illustration now. I originally started college with no clue as to what i wated to do, slowly inched towards history or anthropology but decided to go for what i really loved, art. I'm not entirely sure what I want to do when I get out of college. I am currently working at my Family's resturant and our other ice cream place.

I have no sense of smell or taste, which leads to some weird events/conversations. I have 2 dogs. Shadow and Onix. Both black labs, and both kick copious amounts of bootay. We also had a dog we found under a car at a Denny's resturant. We named him Denny. But he had to be put down. He was a good dog. My first car was a buick lesabre and it was insane. I'm a big fan of humor, and silly things.

Oh, I want to see what Bookdust's, Darth Ave's and St. Jimmy's introductions would be like now!

Properly hmm...does this mean I'll have to be fancy? Whatever, I'll edit it later.

Salut! My name is Avery/DarthAve/missave2011. I am a freshman living in Ohio who comes to the internet to see friends and stuff. I mascot for my high school's varsity football and varsity basketball teams, but you already know that. I am a student, full time, but I really enjoy culinary arts, photography, fashion, and tomfoolery. I'm 14 and a half, with brown wavy hair and a mole on my left cheekm but it's not obnoxly huge. I own a russian hat which I've named Dimitri, an iPod shuffle which I've named Gordie, a little red accordian which I've named John Sidney, and an xbox which I've named Clarice. I've sworn off love, but I still enjoy the occasional game of man-hunting/ eye candy looking. I'm taking French, and learning Italian in my spare time. My fingernails are often painted white cause that's looks hella cool. I have a bunch of friends in the school's marching band & flag line. I reguarly update my livejournal, missave2011.livejournal.com , and I've made bunches of friends there. I support ships such as TreHung, BriJ, Ilarcel, Harophen, CornSoda, CubeCombo, RhythYoyo, and there's more. Cheerleaders don't really bug me, unless they're in my grade, cause they annoy me. There are pictures on my computer of my jock cousin and his friend in a dress, high heels, and makeup. I'm in various clubs at school, like the Drug and Alcohol prevention group Junior T.I, and Newspaper Staff. I came from RD, but had a falling out cause a lot of people there totally suck. I'm kinda ranting now, I really need to stop. Okay now, bye.

My handle is bookdust/bookdustisme/therealbookdust. I hail from Georgia in the United States of America. I'm 19 (almost twenty) years old and I currently moving with my family to another house in Georgia. I wish very much to work in Game Design and plan to attend Full Sail in 2010 to get my bachelor's in game design. Besides playing games I enjoy riding my bike, talking on the phone and Internet, reading, researching...everything and generally fooling around.

My fave games include:

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Psychonauts

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

KOTOR

And soon to be added to that list:

Assassin's Creed

Mass Effect

I own a Wii, DS and an Xbox 360.

EDIT: Oh and I'm a dude in case any of you were wondering. And also my avatar is of Amanda Bynes, my future wife.

Hohoho! I am Apple Pop, but my true name is Furmandagor the third and a half! I am eighty thosand years old and live on a star ship, defending truth and justice, all while in space. I have battled with the mighty legions of Zurgon and traveled across for than 70754 galexies!

Okay, no seriosuly. I'm Apple and I'm an awsome geeky gamer girl living in a tiny emo corner of America! Seriosuyl! THERE IS A SMALL CORNER IN MY HOUSE WHERE EMO PEOPLE RANDOMLY GATHER. (Okay, no, but that would be pretty scary.) My favorite games are either silly and off the wall (like Psychonauts <3 ), horror/survival horror, or just a good old action game. If I had to chose between Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft, I'd be a Nintendo-ian. I grew up on an NES and I've been loving games ever since the grand age of 3! And just so you know I'm junior, almost done with schooling! And then come the universities! YARGH.

And finaly, Pan's Labyrinth is the best movie ever. No arguments. It's a fact. Period.

I'm mort, I'm currently 17, though I'm starting to border on 18. I live in Sweden, which is this cold place slighty above Denmark and the rest of Europe. Yet, it never seems to snow. It's just this sorta drab, dull, grayish thing six months of the year. On the good side, it's safe. No dangerous animals, no poisonous plants, no big meteores crashing down. It's exactly like Denmark, except they got a funny accent over there. And their flag is red and white instead of blue and yellow.

I've been a gamer since my dad put me down in front of a computer and put Full Throttle on. Which he did when I was five, and through having watched him play it, I sorta stole his moves (I might just have been the first ghoster!)

So I blame Tim Schafer for my gaming addiction. Your fault Tim, your fault!

I'm currently in something vaguely akin to college over here (different school system) studying math, business economics and psychology, hopefully going to move up to programming soon. I'm hoping to get into the gaming industry, with this silly little dream of becoming a producer of my own. If not, I'll just get a job as a shrink and use my awesome braintwisting powers to hypnotize Tim into giving me one. Muhahahaha

Also, my middle name is, no kidding, hand to heart, honest to god, Love. Yes, my middle name REALLY is Love. That exact spelling. Freaky, huh?

I'm also a practicing Discordian, which means I'm not only weird on a personal level, I'm weird on a spiritual one too.

Hey, my name is Cheif Wakamakamu (which I made up when I was signing up for the forum) although if the wonderful people here at doublefine were clever, they could pinpoint my real name.

Anyway, I have been hoping for forums here for a long time, mainly because the Nintendo forums was never really the best place to discuss Psychonauts.* I am 17 at the moment, and am actually aspiring to be a videogame designer, although I also have interest in writing, film, acting, architecture, and a ton of other things. I'm pretty damn smart... but I can't spell. Dysgraphic.

EDIT: It has come to my attention... that I spelled chief wrong >.>

Is there anyway I can fix that?

EDIT EDIT: Nevermind. I just did it. Without your help. NYA.

And... uh... yeah. I need to go work on my physics homework, so I will be off now. I will probally edit this later to make this introduction more "proper," but for now, I got work to do, and then i gotta sleep.

*Also, everyone there appears to be either 4 or really, really gullible. I mean, they fell for this: http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=revolution&message;.id=3110624

Hi, I'm 20 years old and I live in Finland. Now that I'm done with the army, I'm going to continue studying electronics in Helsinki University of Technology. I have no idea where I'm going to specialize in, though. Not sure if I should be worried or not.

I have nothing to do with the games industry except for a couple of angry letters every now and then and the fact that I love video games. The first game I played was a black and white game where you had to fire a constantly moving canon and try to hit a gigantic head of some dictator, Hussein if I remember correctly. The game has two flaws however: the face was so large that it was almost impossible not to hit it and it wasn't very rewarding because nothing important seemed to happen when you were successful. Needless to say the game didn't do it for me. I soon found such great games as Commander Keen, Duke Nukem and Supaplex. Leisure Suit Larry was the first adventure game I played, but it was long after that that I found and fell in love with classic Lucasarts games.

Lately I have been playing Company of Heroes and replaying Half-Life 2, Monkey Island 1 & 2, Sam & Max: Hit the Road, Day of the Tentacle and Full Throttle. While the setting in CoH is very unoriginal I really enjoy playing it because the execution is absolutely top-notch. The setting and story in Grim Fandango, on the other hand, are splendid, but the graphics (granted, it's an old 3D game) and especially the controls are really lacking. My dream is that I, some day, will find a game where both of these elements are equally impressive and one doesn't have to be embarrassed by the other.

Don't know how much that had to do with introducing myself, though. Hmm.. Well, a lot of people who have gotten to know me have said that my sense of humor is really strange . In a good way, not in a sick perverted serial killer way, some added. I don't know whether that's a good or a bad thing, but I imagine that people who don't know me might think that I'm just really boring.

My power animal would have to be a flamingo. Marvelously disturbing creatures they are..

Hey my name is Cody everyone just calls me sloth tho. but before you ask or wonder why my nickname is sloth its because I was hanging with my friends one time and I hurt my leg while playing basketball so I sat down. when I sat down the ball landed about three feet away and they were like "Toss it here" but I didn't want to because my leg was in pain so my friend called me lazy and then my other friend called me "Sloth" Sloth as in the sin for being extremely lazy even tho im far from lazy i somehow managed to land the nick for it :P. but if you really want to Know about me I could most likely tell you everything about my mine interests in life. I Love playing video games so I kinda keep every system I have ever owned. I listen to a huge sum of music. my main goal in life is to be a game animator or something in the game industry. Unlike most 16 year olds when I say I want to be part of a game design team or something of the sort, I mean it. I have started learning 3d studio max and I teach myself everything I know. I made a 3d model of Raz from psychonauts and posed him to match (Slightly) a few screens from the game But wasn't sure if posting the pictures in here with my intro would be a good idea so I will link one and post one then post the rest in fan art. My dream job would be working in the Double Fine team when I get out of collage, so Tim Schafer if you read this and think my 3d modeling isn't half bad, just think how it will all be looking in a few years :D

raz.jpg

the one below isnt great but neither of them are because this was the First 3d Model iv tried doing UVW mapping on.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/codyread/14.jpg

if you want to see my 3d animation I have only posted four on youtube because im still learning everything slowly and I dont yet know how to render a animation but if you are interested www.youtube.com/sloth1991

Hey everyone! My name's Craig, and I'm an alcoh...avid Schafer fan. It's funny, the last time I visited this site I searched vigorously for a forum link, yet there was zilch. It must've been created the day after or something. Anyway, I'm a near 22 year old senior at UMass Lowell. Thanks to Mr. Schafer, I decided to change paths right before my junior year and became an English major to pursue creative writing. I'll never forgive him.

Actually, discovering writing pretty much righted every wrong in my life, and is probably the best thing that's ever happened to me. I now have a clear goal in life, and that is to one day write for a game developer. It's damn lofty, and probably won't happen for many, many years (if ever), but I'd rather die trying than settle for something that I'm not passionate about. Until then, I'm studying under Mr. Andre Dubus III (House of Sand and Fog author) and having a great time doing so (he's the most down-to-earth, friendly guy I've ever met). I write short fiction and essays, and plan to keep doing so in my free time after I graduate and become employed at some crappy, not-much-better-than-my-current-supermarket-part-time-job type job.

I've always loved adventure games, but right now I'm addicted to old school Final Fantasy games. Once I get through a few more, I plan to get back into the genre and play the essentials I've missed. My favorite games are Grim Fandango, Psychonauts, Fallout, Chrono Trigger, The Longest Journey, and too many others. I also love music (who doesn't, right?); my favorite bands are Kamelot, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Blind Guardian, and Pain of Salvation. I also have an unhealthy obsession with Cirque du Soleil.

Well that's about all I can think of right now. I look forward to posting here and getting to know all of you. :)

Yeah, so I figured that since I'm posting so much in the INTRODUCTION thread, I might as well introduce myself. I'm "Bosch", which is not even remotely close to my actual name, which is Nick. I'm a month away from turning 16 and I like, umm, stuff. Anyone who's read books by the great Michael Connelly should be able to figure out where my name comes from.

On second thought, let's not go to Camalot. 'Tis a silly place.

Hi, I'm the Captain! I fell in love with Psychonauts over the summer, and have been an addict ever since.

Sooo...Um...Hi, everybody?

Hullo thar, DFAF.

I am known to you online as OriginalUsername, but you can call me Amy or Yubeki. Or Crystal. Anyone of those works :3

I joined much earlier, but I was lurking around the Psychonauts forum too much to even notice there was an Introduction thread. Okay, so about me, I'm 14 from Malaysia (AZN PRIDE!1!11shift) and have been madly in love with Psychonauts since I first played it last year.

Hope to talk to my fellow DF lovers soon!

Even though I'm still stuck in the last level I love Psychonauts and it was my favorite game that year. Really looking forward to your next project. Long time fan here of adventure games.

Been a Schafer fan since I first played Grim Fandango a while ago, but just decided to join the forums when I saw the newest News post. I also stole the name from one Tim mentioned.

Hello everyone!

Hey. My name's obviously Liviu and I have the problem of totally forgeting my usernames if I call myself stuff like PigsAreEasy or GlassProstate,so I just put my real name, there, for security reasons. I work as a 2d/3d artist for a local company here in Romania, making comics, flash games and other stuff. I just wanna say a big thanx to whoever said "aww, f*ck it, might as well give'em a forum". And by it I shall stand, hand on the F5.

Hi everyone

I may sound stupid saying that I've been a huge Schafer fan only since psychonauts, but after playing the exellent game i then went on the play through as many of his classic games as i could get my hands on. My real name is in fact Nick and I'm canadian. I used to write a webcomic but had to quit cuz it was taking up too much of my time. I also read double fine action news every time there's a new post.

I believe the first place I saw mention of Psychonauts was on Penny Arcade, though having missed the Grim Fandango train, I didn't pay much attention to it. The next day, however, having been dragged off to Wal-Mart with my bargain seeking mother, I found my eye caught on the now much beleaguered paper encasement of what has become one of my most favorite games of all time. How anyone could not buy Psychonauts after one glance at the front of the box, perhaps with a cursory overview of the system requirements, is completely beyond me.

And that, combined with the most recent news post, is why I am here.

As for a little about myself, my name is Chris. I'm currently in my third of more than likely five years at Minnesota State University Moorhead, where I am currently between majors. Having given several computer based majors a trial run, with the soul intent of landing myself a job after college that actually pays money, it would appear I'm doomed to the impoverished lifestyle of an English major.

Other than that, I'm obviously something of a gamer. I've thus far been able to ward off purchasing a 360 or a PS3, though Bioshock and Streets of Rage 2 are threatening to change that. The fact that I have already purchased Streets of Rage 2 on my Wii is the only thing keeping me in a happy relationship with my checking account. The only real significance of the game is sentimental value. It was the first game I ever played, way back when, on my druggie cousin's Genesis, but I want a 360, and it makes for a good argument.

I guess that's all I really have say, unless I start listing off favorites:

Author: Douglas Adams

Makers of Games: Warren Spector and Tim Schafer

Movie: The Truman Show

Internet Star: Chad Vader

Makers of Movies: Monty Python

Thing to Hate: Spanish. Just the language, not the people.

Cartoon: Homestar Runner

TV Show: The Office

And that's enough of that.

hello ladies and gentlemen.

my name is osumare. or it could be. at least i'm a girl and i'm 21 years old from a place far far away called norway. i go to artschool, i draw people and i dream of becomming a shapeshifter. oh, and i'm fond of the sound of people peeing loudly. i used to like italian, but after seeing the movie saló, it makes me sick. so does sushi, i can not stand it, for real it's horrible. one thing that is not horrible; snow. i like snow and i like rain, i get really uncomfertable and super stressed out when it's too hot. other things that stress me out: dwarfs, loud breathing and huge cars. things that do the opposite of stressing me out: sandwiches, the smell of fresh paint, green, good vibed people and sleeping. i love sleeping, it's probably my favorite thing to do.

i think that'll do for now.

I am from New Zealand and I enjoy finger pianos and reciting census reports but only from countries that I can spell "feet" by re-arranging

the letters in their names. I recently injured my spleen when I was involved in Knife fight with a mexican jumping lizard named Sleazy Martinez, things

are cool now we often meet up for games of pool and spaghetti meals.

Zander Milroy

I currently reside somewhere in Canada (Ontario), Either London or Newmarket. Back and forth quite a bit.

I'm 17 years old. I spend the majority of my time (spare or otherwise) doing random art stuff, programming, webdesign, video editing/production and other generally wasteful activities.

I registered on these forums for the soul purpose of posting a piece of fan art and maybe give a praise or two to Psychonauts. (Kickawesome game)

I own a PS2 and an NES, both of which I play on a fairly regular basis. Most of my computing enjoyment comes from my Ubuntu Lappy.

I enjoy eating BBQ Pringles, most of the time an entire can in one sitting. Only because Pringles are just so incredibly deliciously addictive.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with the rest of my life and am hoping I can get good enough at something to get paid.

I didn't read much of this thread so I'm not sure how much the average person is saying about themselves, or what for that matter. I'm going to assume I'm doing something horribly wrong.

That's about it. Any questions?

Hi, I'm Nude Hose, War Correspondent. I'm going to be sick, my mouth is packed to the brim, if mouths have brims, brimmed of vomit, sweetcorn, carrots, but also, little moist bits of FACT BLEEEOOOUURRRGGGHHHH I'm spewing up the news!

Alas we must adapt a far more serious tone for this paragraph as I bring bad news. My good friend was killed here only moments ago. He was a noble man, probably a man, a man with a great many flaws and fundamental, monumental failings, but he did his best, an awful staggering, shambling best, and now he is dead, and we are all full of sorrow.

Amongst this terrible conflict, between these two sides, he saw hope, hope in the form of a stray badger, wandering amongst guts, and he tried to save it, a hopelessly futile fumbling gesture, and one which ended in tragedy. The badger today is an antonym for peace, a metaphor for pain and hate, because when he got there, it was nothing but a prop, and he found himself exposed, caught out, a vulnerable target on a wasteland of death.

Seeing that he might well be killed at any moment, I drew my pistol and I shot him myself, hoping only that this cruel and relentless episode might be over as quickly as it could. The sides battle on but at least one man is saved; a bittersweet salvation in death itself, but he need no longer contend with the savageries of war, this epic, glorious war.

Also, hi.