• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.

I don't have any, because I don't like milkhakes, in general I don't like milk and drinks based on milk...

What a sad life you must live then...

haha just kidding, welcome to the forums! Be sure to stop off in the chat one day. :)

But have you ever had a banana milkshake? Those are the best.

It's a good thing we got you before the DFA crowd got to you. Off topic is definitely the place to be on DFAF.

No I haven't...

I tried rather "standard" one like strawberry or chocolate...

What is DFA?

It's a good thing we got you before the DFA crowd got to you. Off topic is definitely the place to be on DFAF.

Uh, Hi? My nickname is Kitz... I'm a telltale refugee, and I'm a grim-darker...

Hi, Kitz. I don't remember your name from the TTG forums. Do you go by another name there?

Nah, I couldn't think of anything interesting to say. Would you be interested in being hot's first victim in my grim-dark fic? I'd need to know what pronouns to use for the scene where your lungs get removed with salad tongs...

No I haven't...

I tried rather "standard" one like strawberry or chocolate...

What is DFA?

Banana is by far the best milkshake flavor.

DFA = Double Fine Adventure, the Kickstarter game. There's a whole section on the forums devoted to it, and for some reason a lot of people seem to think it's the only place on the forums worth checking out.

Out of curiosity, what made you come here? Some game in particular?

Well mostly due to "my stupidity" ;p

I mean, I found out MMoJ game on Google Play.

I spend some time playing, but found out some things that looks like bugs to me (bigger or smaller) - I work as a test engineer for few years now and looking for bugs get into my nature (I'm doing it almost involuntarily).

I found few such things (that looks not nice to me) and after small inner fight decided to submit it (laziness lost this time) hoping, that maybe someday it will be fixed - and I will have a small contribution to this project.

So why stupidity? Cause I spend 8 hours a day looking for bugs in my work and after that instead of relaxing I search more bugs in games that I play to relax... :P

So yeah, I appeared here due to particular game: Middle Manager of Justice - Android version.

I spend some time playing, but found out some things that looks like bugs to me (bigger or smaller) - I work as a test engineer for few years now and looking for bugs get into my nature (I'm doing it almost involuntarily).

I found few such things (that looks not nice to me) and after small inner fight decided to submit it (laziness lost this time) hoping, that maybe someday it will be fixed - and I will have a small contribution to this project.

So why stupidity? Cause I spend 8 hours a day looking for bugs in my work and after that instead of relaxing I search more bugs in games that I play to relax... :P

So yeah, I appeared here due to particular game: Middle Manager of Justice - Android version.

Wait there's and Android version? To Google Play!

Welcome, Adam!

DFA is Double Fine Adventure. It's what Broken Age was called before DF settled on a name. Some people still call it DFA out of habit.

Maybe you should also try searching for bugs in Psychonauts, Brütal Legend, Stacking, Costume Quest and The Cave.

Welcome, Adam!

DFA is Double Fine Adventure. It's what Broken Age was called before DF settled on a name. Some people still call it DFA out of habit.

It's also because the sub forums are called "DFA: From Double Fine and 2 Player Productions", "DFA: Discussion and Feedback" and "DFA: General Discussion Zone".

Would you be interested in being hot's first victim in my grim-dark fic? I'd need to know what pronouns to use for the scene where your lungs get removed with salad tongs...

Umm... Sure. I guess.

Damn, I thought sociopathy was the way to go.

Well be can't all be psychopaths now, can we?

Though that might be interesting.

There's a difference between a psychopath and a sociopath. A person can be either or both.

Someone should start a thread for sorting people between the two.

ooh! Or they could do it in a podcast/vlog like the slut/not-slut bit on That 70's Show.

Welcome, dildorbaggins. Do I recognize your user name (and avatar) from the TTG foru-COMMUNITY? You'll probably fit in just fine.

(That's what she said.)

This reminds me, whatever happened to Kitz? I'm curious about her grim-dark story.

Hi, I'm zeeman. I'm a forum veteran, but I come and go so much that I figured I should introduce myself to all new forumers.

Im 21 years of age, and I turn 22 in January. I'm a former football player turned boxer. I'm also an avid gamer.

I like rabbits and I hate snakes. A snake ate my pet rabbit when i was a child and I'll never forgive the snake race as a result. RIP Gerard the rabbit.

Anyway. That's me in a nutshell.

Goodbye for now fellow humans.

Nice to see you here again. I was just a lurker on DFAF when you were last active. Good luck with your upcoming boxing career.

hello internet

i am pineclone

i am a human

i am on these

forums

these forums shall be enjoyable

i hope you like my

presence

i am... ecstatic to be here

love,

-pineclone

To be honest are any of us actually human?

Um wait you guys are?

I mean, Sure I'm human totally not a Lab experiment gone wrong not at all...

*runs away and hides*

pineclone's an odd one... almost creepy...

i like how

pineclone

plays with

text.

One could say

it makes

me salivate...