• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.

No worries. I can hardly resist the temptation myself. Boiled meat though...? Is that an Australian thing?

Hello, I'm new! Ask me about Loom!

Welcome! When can we expect the long awaited sequel?

'looks at cue cards" Loom is only the next great game from Brian Moriarty! Great graphics! New inventory system! Buy it today!

Hello, I'm new! Ask me about Loom!

Welcome! When can we expect the long awaited sequel?

RIGHT NOW.

http://forgegame.com/forum/index.php?topic=378.msg1358;boardseen#new

I had heard of the project but didn't know it was completed (few fan sequels ever are). Thanks for linking. It's highly unlikely that we'll ever get to play Brian Moriarty's vision for the trilogy, so I'll give this a shot.

Sup guys, my name is Slender Fan, of witch I have an uhealthy obsession. I also anjoy playing slenderman, drawing slenderman, giving people nightmares about slenderman witch Zacal told me not to do anymore. I also like Chinese food . :-P

Hi, Slender Fan. Do you know Zacal from outside the internet? :o Do you also have an obsession with green fonts?

Hi, Slender Fan. Do you know Zacal from outside the internet? :o Do you also have an obsession with green fonts?
ya, Zacal lives next door to me. we hang out constantly. and yes, green font is anuther unhealthy obsession of mine. lol :lol: P.S. I like my avatar pics delicious and extra crispy as well.

Hey guys, guess what game I'm playing? If you guessed anything other then a Slender game, you obviously don't know me vary well HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Ah, I just Googled Loom. I'm an uncultured idiot, apologies.

Welcome, Slenderfan. Slenderman is...interesting. I'm not quite sure how a SomethingAwful Photoshop contest image became the massive phenomenon it did, but it impresses me that the internet latched so strongly onto it. I like watching other people get scared when they play the game, but regrettably, it's not my thing. I am notably very hard to scare, though.

Obviously the name was only associated with it after the infamous photoshop contest. But I think slenderman is such an archetypal figure that is just sort of newly defined. With such a vague shape and properties it's also easy to imagine seeing him when he's on your mind. I remember going on a bender one time and not sleeping for like a week, and towards the end of it me and my friend were in the woods by ourselves and we were seeing him everywhere. Like anything else in your imagination he's there if you look for it.

Ah, I just Googled Loom. I'm an uncultured idiot, apologies.

Welcome, Slenderfan. Slenderman is...interesting. I'm not quite sure how a SomethingAwful Photoshop contest image became the massive phenomenon it did, but it impresses me that the internet latched so strongly onto it. I like watching other people get scared when they play the game, but regrettably, it's not my thing. I am notably very hard to scare, though.

thanx for the welcome :-D i love the slender games but i can see were you're coming from. my dad and brother don't think it's scary eather. well, i just reacently descuverd that i like scary games and movies, so i guess i only have my feet in the water so far. how do u guys like Brutal Legend?

Obviously the name was only associated with it after the infamous photoshop contest. But I think slenderman is such an archetypal figure that is just sort of newly defined. With such a vague shape and properties it's also easy to imagine seeing him when he's on your mind. I remember going on a bender one time and not sleeping for like a week, and towards the end of it me and my friend were in the woods by ourselves and we were seeing him everywhere. Like anything else in your imagination he's there if you look for it.
ya, before i had my own computer i went to clutch gaming arena all day, twice a week. id walk home at 2 am and be constently looking over my shoulder. ever see the slenderman documentory on youtube? crazy :-o

Hey slender fan, it nice to see you on here. Don't worry no one bites here, well I don't think they do anyways.

thanx for the welcome :-D i love the slender games but i can see were you're coming from. my dad and brother don't think it's scary eather. well, i just reacently descuverd that i like scary games and movies, so i guess i only have my feet in the water so far. how do u guys like Brutal Legend?

I think it's a mixture of knowing his origins, and never having a supernatural experience of my own. So as much as I would like for the paranormal to exist, there isn't anything in my personal life leading to the belief that something like that is possible. That isn't to say I don't get scared by horror, though, but real-life horror subjects like serial killers affect me more.

Slenderman is an example of why the internet is so impressive, though. A Photoshop became a mythos that became a web series, and that led to an indie game. I'm imagining a group of total strangers on /x/ becoming friends and compiling the SCP Foundation wiki together, bouncing ideas off of each other, etc.

I'm waiting to get a more powerful computer before I try Brütal Legend.

Hey slender fan, it nice to see you on here. Don't worry no one bites here, well I don't think they do anyways.
lol, thanx Zacal.Zacal is the reason im on here, you guys :-P

I think it's a mixture of knowing his origins, and never having a supernatural experience of my own. So as much as I would like for the paranormal to exist, there isn't anything in my personal life leading to the belief that something like that is possible. That isn't to say I don't get scared by horror, though, but real-life horror subjects like serial killers affect me more.

Slenderman is an example of why the internet is so impressive, though. A Photoshop became a mythos that became a web series, and that led to an indie game. I'm imagining a group of total strangers on /x/ becoming friends and compiling the SCP Foundation wiki together, bouncing ideas off of each other, etc.

I'm waiting to get a more powerful computer before I try Brütal Legend.

I guess slenderman just isnt for evrybody lol. its ideal for me realy, your imagination does most of the work and i have a VARY vivid imagination being an artist and all. :-)

I guess slenderman just isnt for evrybody lol. its ideal for me realy, your imagination does most of the work and i have a VARY vivid imagination being an artist and all. :-)

...I'm an artist too, though.

Slender Man is a wimp with big arms and weird deformities. I dare that ugly mother to try to

H E L P M E