• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.

I have never been much of a forum user, but wanted to at least sign up and say hello!

My name is Hannah. I'm an Animator, Visual Artist and life-long lover of video games. I actually missed virtually all of Double Fine's games during my youth because I've always been into consoles rather than PC gaming. But I've been catching up on all things "Double Fine" ever since Broken Age's creation and the remastering of Grim Fandango (which are easily two of my favourite games now).

Double Fine's enthusiasm for their work is very inspiring. I'm a sucker for behind-the-scenes footage and have thoroughly enjoyed watching all of the AF and DFA videos. I was over the moon to hear about the Psychonauts 2 campaign because I'm also a 3d Platfomer nut, so I can't wait to watch them tackle the genre again with the current-gen technology.

Merry Christmas, PSI Cadet signing out!

I have never been much of a forum user, but wanted to at least sign up and say hello!

My name is Hannah. I'm an Animator, Visual Artist and life-long lover of video games. I actually missed virtually all of Double Fine's games during my youth because I've always been into consoles rather than PC gaming. But I've been catching up on all things "Double Fine" ever since Broken Age's creation and the remastering of Grim Fandango (which are easily two of my favourite games now).

Double Fine's enthusiasm for their work is very inspiring. I'm a sucker for behind-the-scenes footage and have thoroughly enjoyed watching all of the AF and DFA videos. I was over the moon to hear about the Psychonauts 2 campaign because I'm also a 3d Platfomer nut, so I can't wait to watch them tackle the genre again with the current-gen technology.

Merry Christmas, PSI Cadet signing out!

PLEASE DON'T KILL US, LAKE MONSTER.

Thank you Bales! I'm learning that the hard way at the moment! I've spent the last 4 months hand-drawing a 90 second short. The workload is insane.

And don't worry AnAnemoneInAnonymity, I've been told I'm a friendly Lake Monster.

hi im hot

Welcome to the forums, hot. It's nice to see a new face around here.

Even though you don't seem to have a face.

Not that I'm discriminating against you or anything.

Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet.

Well this thread hasn't been used in a while. Since no one checks this thread ever apparently I guess I can say anything.

I am a high school student who loves procrastinating by sitting in gaming forums for hours on end. I lurked here for some time before joining because god damn this forum looks sophisticated, I mean what the hell does [del]this button[/del] do? And what about

this one?

The people look goddamn menacing here as well, everyone seems so serious and chill. I'm scared if I'll be able to fit in.

My introduction post doesn't even seem to compare to all these lengthy life stories other people posted, which is just making me even more self conscious.

Edit: Oh my god I didn't even see half of the pages. I'm horrible at this.

All newbies must go through initiation. You have to give all of us twenty bucks.

Well this thread hasn't been used in a while. Since no one checks this thread ever apparently I guess I can say anything.

I am a high school student who loves procrastinating by sitting in gaming forums for hours on end. I lurked here for some time before joining because god damn this forum looks sophisticated, I mean what the hell does [del]this button[/del] do? And what about

this one?

The people look goddamn menacing here as well, everyone seems so serious and chill. I'm scared if I'll be able to fit in.

My introduction post doesn't even seem to compare to all these lengthy life stories other people posted, which is just making me even more self conscious.

We mostly lurk, too. We probably lurk more than we actually talk to each other.

Well, most of us.

this one?

i'm not goddamn menacing

i'm the goddamn--

All newbies must go through initiation. You have to give all of us twenty bucks.

Could have just said that you're robbing me, either way I'm broke.

I think he meant ungulates, not dollars. I don't suppose you have 20 of those lying around?

I guess probably not. Oh well. Let's sharpen some sticks and I'll help you kill some.

I think he meant ungulates, not dollars. I don't suppose you have 20 of those lying around?

I guess probably not. Oh well. Let's sharpen some sticks and I'll help you kill some.

But they're so cute, why would anyone ever want 20 of those?

rsz_img_3288.jpg

Edit: Looks like the image stopped working.

So, we claimed someone from Blizzard off the waivers?

Hello, my name is hot but you can call me Alessandro. I enjoy activities such as rubbing warm pancakes across the nape of my neck and fingerboarding. I am a single father, having raised my son Charlieroni from age 4 after recovering him from a pack of wild wolves. (I had to kill the wolves, but through therapy and fatherly love Charlieroni has made much progress in recovering from the emotional trauma.) I am so glad to join you on this website and I hope to find a handsome woman or gay man to join my family, play video games with me and help me raise my son, Charlieroni. 

hi im cleria welcome me here

Edited by Cleria
mistake name

12 minutes ago, Cleria said:

hi im cleria welcome me here

Hi, Cleria.

DO YOU KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE MILK MAN?

On 8/24/2016 at 7:55 AM, AnAnemoneInAnonymity said:

Hi, Cleria.

DO YOU KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE MILK MAN?

You rang?

On 9/6/2016 at 11:21 AM, Milkman said:

You rang?

Hello Milk Man its good to see you again.

Now wear are those rainbow scote cookies I had stash away.

On 9/21/2016 at 11:30 PM, Zacal said:

Hello Milk Man its good to see you again.

Now wear are those rainbow scote cookies I had stash away.

Hey bud! How have you been? I can't believe it's been 5 years.

12 hours ago, Milkman said:

Hey bud! How have you been? I can't believe it's been 5 years.

I've been good, just popping in and out of the forums every now and than. How have you been.

5 hours ago, Handwiches said:

Long time lurker of the DF community, hi everyone! :chairmanwhite:

HELLO, FREN :wtf:

Hello! I'm a long time lurker too, because I'm just creepy like that. Or bashful. Anyway, I love Double Fine and its excellent games. Like many here, no doubt, I've been hooked since the original Psychonauts. Proud to be a fan. Even if a quiet one. These games have really enriched my life and brought a smile to my face.