Double Fine Action Forums

No it is not for a girlfriend, but perhaps one day...

And Nami, where is the conversation on Dictionaries at?

CHICKEN. I mean, yes. Maybe someday.

Dictionary is too one-track for conversations. It's just handy as an online translater, which is what I was using it for when I wrote those sentences in Spanish and German.

Am I the only one in here who wears pants!? D8

Nu-huh! As a matter of fact, right now I'm wearing... a skirt? Damn! But I usually wear pants! Really!

Do pyjamas count too?

I hope no-one sees me post like this.

Actually scratch that, I'd like EVERYONE to see me post like this. And then I can go cry.

Everyone should post pics now. I had a bunch, but photbucket took them all down. And then my hard-drive that contained about a hundred or so nude photos of me suddenly burst into flames. I have no idea why.

Yeah, I got one right here in my pa-- Oh sorry guys. I left my pants at home too. Who wants to start a nudist DFAF thread?!

I like how the thread that is supposed to welcome new members has suddenly and unexplainably been turned into a nudist colony.

WILL NOT INTIMIDATE THEM AT ALL. ;D

I am Saucy hello

I'll be 18 this month. I play a lot of video games, and I'll probably end up designing or reviewing them for a living; I'd prefer the former, but creativity is a very mean thing that only rears its head every once in a blue moon. I can't remember my first video game; it was probably a Super Mario World demo in SEARS. I do remember that my first console was a Nintendo 64, at age 5. Oh, the good times.

My favorite series is Silent Hill; I became a fan only recently, like, past two months recently, but I can't believe I've left these masterpieces unplayed for so long. In the course of a few short weeks I was transformed into a horrible, ravenous fanboy, and even after getting most of the endings and playing through multiple times, I can't seem to put them down. I can't say I'm fond of Homecoming, the newest one; it's gotten rid of the subtlety and surrealism of past games for western, Saw-style horror, and seems to be pandering to fans of the movie more than anyone. But eh, Team Silent can't haiatus forever.

If I had to make a top five list, it'd probably include Mischief Makers, Um Jammer Lammy, Earthbound, Metroid Fusion, and Killer 7, in that order.

I joined this forum because I really enjoyed Psychonauts, and more than that, I enjoy Double Fine's general attitude and sense of humor. Yes.

Welcome to the board, Saucy. And it is always great to see a fellow Killer 7 fan considering the enormity of our numbers. :cheese:

And I can easily concur with Invasion - you do have fine taste. ;-)

THE USERNAME JUDGES WILL ALSO ACCEPT:

Guitar Woman

Saucy with an exclamation point at the end to signify that I am, in fact, the sauciest