Double Fine Action Forums

Freedom! Newbie here. Don't take me for a noob just because that's how I look on the outside (that's not nice!).

Err, call me any variation of my username you want. Except "The." Unless you really, really want to.

I'm turning 15 soon, hoping to work in the video game industry when the time comes, and willing to work for it.

I'm a big fan of the whole team at Double Fine, so there's very little reason for me not to be a part of the community here. I never spared Psychonauts a glance when it first came out, but I got hooked watching five minutes of gameplay on my friend's Xbox, and now I swear with my hand on a copy of the game.

I'm also into language study and art. So, raligt at traffas, yoroshiku onegaishimasu, nice to meet you?

... I act timid when I think I'm posting something stupid. :D

ok so theres crashtester123 and then theres CRASH TESTER 123! so who is CRASH TESTER 123! exactly? what was your previous name?

EDIT: oh its jesus... your not crashtester your Jesus!

Please allow me to introduce myself

I'm a man of wealth and taste

I've been around for a long long year

Stole many a man's soul and faith

*tilts head at overly confusing post made by a sauce person.*

Meh...To much sugar...cant think right...

*dumps Saucys sauce on jesus desguised as Crash with mind*

Huh, I haven't been around for like a month. Cool. I've been spending most of my time trying to find a job in today's economy. Sure is fun I tell ya.

Huh, I haven't been around for like a month. Cool. I've been spending most of my time trying to find a job in today's economy. Sure is fun I tell ya.
Just wait 'til January...

Yea. I can only imagine how much things are going to improve over the next couple of months. It should be interesting at the very least.

P.S. Anyone want their shoes shined?

Hey guys, whats up? I'm new to the forums if you couldn't guess and I'm introducing myself.

I would consider myself a hardcore PC gamer, though MGS is quiet possibly my favorite game series of all time.

Top 5 Games (in no particular order)

MGS 3

Team Fortress 2

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Grim Fandango

Sam and Max Hit the Road

Hey guys, whats up? I'm new to the forums if you couldn't guess and I'm introducing myself.

I would consider myself a hardcore PC gamer, though MGS is quiet possibly my favorite game series of all time.

Top 5 Games (in no particular order)

MGS 3

Team Fortress 2

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Grim Fandango

Sam and Max Hit the Road

That is a fine list you have there. Welcome to DFAF. ^_^

I wish Konami would release MGS3 & 4 on PC...

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you around here often!

Also, please keep all apendages inside the bus. Solidsprite lost his right arm due to not following these simple rules.

Hey guys! Family guy is awesome, isn't it? Il be friends with anybody, but i dont know how to register you on a friends list, or can you do that?

nah theres no friends list on DFAF, but we have a small population on here so you should be able to know everyone in time