Double Fine Action Forums

Hey everyone!

The name's chaos2go, or c2g for short if you want. I am a 18 year old college student who will, one day, major in Graphic Design (or doodles... xD). Um... I work as a cook at a nursing home. The old people are fun, when they're not crazy. I have a short attention span and I can be very lazy. I am not a great artist but I'm a self taught one. I've been playing video games ever since I was little. The first game I ever beat by myself was Super Metroid. I have still have an obsession with that game. Now I play all different types. I blame my older brother for getting me hooked. I'm a girl with crappy handwriting. It's true. Don't make me prove it.

My favorite games at the moment:

1. Super Metroid

2. Psychonauts

3. Gears of War (1 or 2)

4. Unreal Tournament (any really)

5. Old school Pokemon

Psychonauts is like crack to me right now... xD

That's all

-c2g

Welcome to our humble dojo/asylum/forum, C2G! ...we've got a Psychonauts roleplay thread if you're interested.

What? A female person that can vote? I don't think we had one of those. Welcome Chaos (I hope its okay if I call you that, I like to avoid acronyms and abbreviations when possible). I'm Scarecrow, I'm a spy (but not really) welcome to DFAF. Please join us, we don't bite... most of the time. Also be sure to read: this. Mostly its common sense but DFAF has some curve balls.

Again welcome and please stick around. We need some fresh blood. MWAAHAHAA! jk :)

Hey everyone!

The name's chaos2go, or c2g for short if you want. I am a 18 year old college student who will, one day, major in Graphic Design (or doodles... xD). Um... I work as a cook at a nursing home. The old people are fun, when they're not crazy. I have a short attention span and I can be very lazy. I am not a great artist but I'm a self taught one. I've been playing video games ever since I was little. The first game I ever beat by myself was Super Metroid. I have still have an obsession with that game. Now I play all different types. I blame my older brother for getting me hooked. I'm a girl with crappy handwriting. It's true. Don't make me prove it.

You sound like me!! xD Like.. almost exactly! Except I was never a cook at a nursing home... D:

Am I in trouble for something?
If you are, you'll likely hear the cybernetic jaws of death via the Jaws theme when Action Shark takes action.. and you'll probably get a friendly PM asking to knock-off whatever questionable behaviors you are doing that would cause you to be in trouble.

Hopefully, you are wise enough to not be in trouble to have to ask this question though, right? ;-)

When I check my inbox, all I ever see is a giant middle finger. Is the interent trying to tell me something?