Double Fine Action Forums

Hi I'm Parallax you can call me Cathy. I am a junior in high school and I am a big Video game and BAND nerd. I play 5 instruments 4 of which I play very well. I live in San Diego California. I used to live in San Jose and moved in 5th grade. I was a gawd awful child unless I was with my mother, and I was kicked out 5 preschools, it was pretty fun for me but not so much for my mom.

I have a German Shepard-Pitbull and Two kitties a black and a white one :> There names are Einstein (I didn't name him don't blame me) bianca (white) and Roomba (black) but until the primaries are over they have been renamed to be Hillary (Bianca) Obama (Roomba) and McCain (Einstein).

I work really hard at school, go to tutoring and I study for tests and my grades don't reflect how hard I am working. I still try my best and I'm not going to give up. I am planning and hoping to go SDSU For their amazing marching Band. I want to major in Music and Minor in art. I want to get my master and I would do anything to be successful in music.

I love my family and I strongly believe in respecting your parents. But I do think that some parents don't deserve respect, but my parents definitely do. I am not really religious for more scientific reasons nothing emo or anything I just had a hard time believing because my mother and I used to be alone and she never really instilled religion but I immensely respect religious people and I try to defend religion against people who have this biased that its just bad.

I love talking to people and I don't like rising hell so if I'm getting bothersome, annoying or rude please tell me so I don't make anyone angry because I really don't want to offend anyone

My name is Bookdust!

I like Pat Benatar, Pretty Woman and long walks along the beach.

"If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.

If you're not into yoga, if you have half-a-brain.

If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.

I'm the lady you've looked for, write to me, and escape."

hey hey. im theyellowsquirrel, I'm 20 and im from Ireland. Been reading these forums for ages but only recently decided to post because I'm doing my thesis next year on Psychonauts (i.e. trying not to gush about it for 13000 words which will be REALLY hard. damn English degrees and the aim of objectivity. damn it i say!) and I just wanted to say thanks very much to everyone whos posted on these forums because you guys have pointed out so many random things that make Psychonauts a great text for analysis and its these little details that will really help me.

if anyone's interested Im doing a cultural studies approach (i.e. critical theory) to Psychonauts and you can reply or PM me about it

:-)

also ill probs start a thread about it, when i narrow down what aspects im having a look-see at

My name is Miriku, and I am not a Mr.Saturn thing. I am a full-fledged PsychoNaut and Ninja. My part-time job is a zombie.

So, everybody, welcome to the mental institutio-er-Double Fine Action Forums! Nice to meet you! there are plenty of other great people here, like FreedomBattery, bookdust, Shadoe 28 (a.k.a. Cee), Solidsprite (okay, solidsprite isn't that great.). So, enjoy your stay. That is all. *walks away from mic*

Also, bad grammer, no punctuation, replacing letters with numbers, and constant 'lol's are not tolerated. WE DO HAVE SPELL CHECK.

Edit: Darn, I think I just killed the topic again...

Yo, I'm SINISTERSOUP and

...I like pie...?

(just trying to finish your sentance fer ya, SINISTERSOUP)

I believe his signature was the end of the sentence.

Izzat so? Good for you.

Just out of curiosity(and possibly boredom), what is in a sinister soup?

Hello, I am Truth.

Welcome aboard, Truth! I am Mystery. Except...not. More of a manifestation of mystery, really. And chaos.

I'm also running on two hours of sleep and, sadly, not very mysterious at all.

Hope you have fun here!

Hello, I am Truth.

Yes... yes, you are. Welcome to the boards. Enjoy your stay, board the Zeppelin and try to remember where you lost your hat that time you lost it.

Crazy or Nuts would have been my words of a choice. But Silly works.

I thought Crazy Nuts was what Squirrels played on dates(not the sweet wrinklies)? a bit like Crazy-Golf, but with more death and teeth.

You always hear about squirrels collecting nuts and I think I've seen a few of them do it myself, but what do they actually DO with them? Yea, yea, supposedly the "eat" them. But do we have any hard evidence of this? Evidence that hasn't been tampered with by government men and the Freemasons? Makes me wonder....

You always hear about squirrels collecting nuts and I think I've seen a few of them do it myself, but what do they actually DO with them? Yea, yea, supposedly the "eat" them. But do we have any hard evidence of this? Evidence that hasn't been tampered with by government men and the Freemasons? Makes me wonder....

Nay, they bury them nuts; and then run away while a bird swoops down and unearths it.

Bookdust, its quite obvious that Squirrels are indeed the freemasons and are keeping U.F.O. technology under wraps with the help of the G-men to further increase the odds that Humanity will never know it's true origins. I mean there's clues everywhere. Have you ever taken a good long look a $1 bill? Sure you can see the freemason's all seeing eye on there, but if you look closely down on the lower left sitting in plain sight: an acorn. The acorn of truth. It is what we all strive for. To pluck the acorn of truth during the winters of misguidance in hopes of feasting on it's truthiness come the spring of hope.

Your not one of them are you clone bro? ( Is there a better way to refer to your clone? Like saying clone might be offenseive if you use just that, right? I dunno)

Bookdust, its quite obvious that Squirrels are indeed the freemasons and are keeping U.F.O. technology under wraps with the help of the G-men to further increase the odds that Humanity will never know it's true origins. I mean there's clues everywhere. Have you ever taken a good long look a $1 bill? Sure you can see the freemason's all seeing eye on there, but if you look closely down on the lower left sitting in plain sight: an acorn. The acorn of truth. It is what we all strive for. To pluck the acorn of truth during the winters of misguidance in hopes of feasting on it's truthiness come the spring of hope.

Your not one of them are you clone bro? ( Is there a better way to refer to your clone? Like saying clone might be offenseive if you use just that, right? I dunno)

*Is blown away by the shear amesome of that post*

How about pod pal?

And I'm not at liberty to say.