Double Fine Action Forums

Pod pal makes me think we're aliens or something. But maybe we are? From what I've uncovered so far about the Governments lies, our origins might not be what they seem.....

As for other possible ways to refer to ourselves I was thinking maybe our otherselves? That doesn't sound to mean right? I wouldn't be offended if someone refered to me as their otherself. I think. I guess I'd need to be there with my clone to see how it sounds.

Pod pal makes me think we're aliens or something. But maybe we are? From what I've uncovered so far about the Governments lies, our origins might not be what they seem.....

As for other possible ways to refer to ourselves I was thinking maybe our otherselves? That doesn't sound to mean right? I wouldn't be offended if someone refered to me as their otherself. I think. I guess I'd need to be there with my clone to see how it sounds.

Sounds like you should look into Scientology.

True, much of what Scientology teaches now is greatly exaggerated and is a mockery of itself. But back in the day, Mr. L Ron Hubbard happened to be a near and dear friend of my parents.

Incidentally my parents happen to be test-tubes. He revealed much of the truth to them, before he was silenced. With the knowledge that my parents have passed on to me ( and the ability to contain both Base and Acidic compounds.)

And with the help of my aunts and uncles ( who happend to be a Stapler, a stack of papers, and a ball of yarn) I have uncovered much about the wool that has been pulled over our eyes.

Sure most of it makes no sense at all. Sure most of it contradicts itself many times over. Sure it defies all the know laws of physics. Regardless, that doesn't matter. What does matter, is that it's the truth.

So, we're not the clones of Bradglina's unborn son sent back in time to stop evil robots from taking over the world and wiping out humanity?

EDIT: I'm totally into my other self. But just to make sure its cool let's put it to a vote: All in favor and personally connected to the use of this nickname say Aye.

Aye!

Hello, my name is a collection of sounds that can be produced audibly as a singular whole.

I am a 24-year-old man-child, and I sometimes eat candy for supper because nobody can tell me not to.

I like dogs so much that every time I drive by one I get excited and say, "Puppy!" One time, when I driving around with a girl that I was dating at the time of this amazing story, I was angry about something. Being angry, I was complaining quite vocally about whatever it was that had made me angry. In the middle of a sentence, I saw a dog, so immediately my eyes went wide, a huge smile appeared on my face and I exclaimed, "Puppy!" Without missing a beat, I went back to my sour facial expression and finished the sentence. The girlfriend laughed and stated how she was amazed at how quickly I can go from grumpy to excited 4-year-old child and back to grumpy. So far, I have not found any way to turn this skill into a lucrative business opportunity.

I am currently working for the Canadian military. I am not a soldier, however. I am only a civilian. I help make training software. Sometimes I play hacky-sack, which I am terrible at.

Video games are fun, and I enjoy them. Except for the ones that are not fun. I've been playing video games since I was 2, although I didn't get really hooked until I was 5, when I got an NES. That's because prior to that, I only had access to an Atari 2600 and the only three games I owned for it were Asteroids, Pac-Man and E.T. One of those games was really good. One was a really bad port of an excellent game. And one was the single worst atrocity mankind has ever seen. Guess which is which.

My dad is colorblind. He doesn't play video games, though. I got him to play Peggle, once, and I was very happy that there was a colorblind mode so that he could play it. He really enjoyed it. Dr. Mario on NES didn't have a colorblind mode, so he could never play it. He tried, but he always failed.

I do not like lobster, but I love potatoes.

MechaSlinky, you a king among men I say. I too enjoy dogs. I paint them and draw them. Many times with jetpacks. I care not if they are young or old. My father too, is colorblind. As is my uncle. It is a sucky thing for sure. But I think not being to smell or tase is bad also. I am not in the military, but my neighbor does have a gun. I have an atari in my basement with Asteroids and E.T. I keep E.T. upstairs so that I can look upon it with shame at times and laugh and stuff.

Also, Triceratops.

P.P.S. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.

Maybe Tim just ate Kirby and took a pink puffball like form....

Someone should draw/photoshop that.

I do believe it has been done...

Is that meant to be Tim? Heh, the hair and stubble/beard really could belong to absolutely anyone.

Actually, that's a me in the morning Kirby. It's a bit outdated, but none of you know that, so it's alright.

Welcome all people who joined while I was on hiatus.

I can already tell you how much I love you.

You've got me thinking about that simpsons episode where they have The Planet Of The Apes musical.

name: chisaki

species: Cat

fav TV show(s):inuyasha, ace of cakes, swat kats, Garfield and friends, bonehead detectives of the paleoworld, ned's declassified school survival guide

fav movies: any dreamworks movie, homewordbound, kiki's delivery service, Garfield 1 and 2, nacho lebre, the chipmunk adventure

fav games: PSYCHONAUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sly cooper 1,2 and 3

fav psychonauts characters: vernon and D'artagan,

fav catch phrase: WAHOWAFFLES!

as you can cleerly tell i'm kind of on the wild side, and i love D'artagan, what got me into loving him is that awesome "D'artagan, the forgotten hero" topic from Cee, i like to call him darth dart, and i'm terible at drawing him, in plane talk, Dart is cute, end of conversation!

O yah, and here's a picture of me Edit: Cee, i dident mean YOU made me like him, anybody could have shown me a picture of Dart and i would have thoght he was cute and wanted to draw him, so it's not your fault, it's Tim Schaffers fault for drawing him so cute.

Chisaki.JPG

Chisaki.JPG.f5a558c6695946737d5f8cc89a2f

I agree that we are the drawn out agonizingly amplified scream of a first-person shooter in the by-gone days of when first-person shooters were called Doom and/or Doom-clones.

I like tuhrtles.

(lol, I just unintentionally became part of the internet joke killing brigade. Yay!)

I agree that we are the drawn out agonizingly amplified scream of a first-person shooter in the by-gone days of when first-person shooters were called Doom and/or Doom-clones.

Come now, let us not forget Goldeneye and Timesplitters 2.

OH YAH!!! timesplitters 2 good times, gooood times, me and my dad play the mini games, the one with the fire, and we both play as monkeys, we call it "fire monkeys" you suold try it!

Ah, that was a totally crazy/cool game. Good times. My only complaint (and it's kinda a biggie) is no ability to jump. Very lame to me. I never could get far in that cat racing minigame either.