Double Fine Action Forums

Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect were both awesome, as well as Goldeneye at the time, but I have no idea what they have to do with my terrible joke.

Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect were both awesome, as well as Goldeneye at the time, but I have no idea what they have to do with my terrible joke.

Perhaps your joke was so awfully abysmal that some of us failed to recognize it as a joke...

My God! Cee and Tikara are building an army of D'artagan loving Furries! WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

This is one of the few things in my life I regret. *single tear*

But MechaSlinky, I have a feeling you will become an enjoyable addition to the DFAF family. Even if it's just because you type properly. (Which it's not, but I'd like to stress that. *cringes at Chisaki's post*)

Thank you very much, Shadoe. It actually requires more effort on my part to type incorrectly, so really this is just me being lazy.

It's alright, Dead Boots O' Men. I have a sick love of awful jokes and stupid puns. I sometimes make good jokes, too, though!

Bad joke: Racecar backwards is dangerous.

Good joke: There are two muffins baking in an oven. The first one says to the second, "Man, it's really hot in here!" The second one replies, "HOLY SH*T, A TALKING MUFFIN!"

Alright, so perhaps there isn't much difference between the two, but I don't see you winning the lifetime achievement award for being hilarious on the internet, and then you get up on the stage to accept the award and you have this nice speech all ready and then some jerk wearing nothing but a top hat runs across the stage screaming about the tragedy in Darfur, and then everyone is just really uncomfortable and you sort of don't know what to do so you just smile and says thanks and then go back to your seat, and you're a little bummed that you didn't get to say everything you wanted to say but it's alright because at least you still won the hearts and minds of all your peers, and then you start thinking how totally sweet it would be if you literally won their hearts and minds and then you accidentally drop your award and a small piece of it breaks off and it sort of ruins the rest of your night but you pretend it doesn't bother you because you don't want to be a jerk and be all mopey on the night you just won an awesome award, and all you can think about is that you hope you can glue the piece back on in such a way that the break isn't noticeable, and even though it's not a living thing you sort of feel like you only have a small amount of time to get the piece attached back on, but you know this is silly, but it's stuck in the back of your mind for like the whole evening even so and it's sort of annoying, and now this totally awesome night of yours has been ruined by a lot of little crap, and you sort of resent yourself for being that way, so you vow to not let yourself be like that anymore, so good for you because you grew a little as a person!

Mecha, I've been meaning to say this, but your new avatar is a mix between epic and terrifiying. Mr. Potato Ben? Now, that's awesome!

And yeah, Cee, I agree. I really enjoy it when people type properly. I don't mind spelling mistakes, gramatical errors (as long as it's not too massive), and mistypings, or if it's intentional as a joke. Just, I hate it when it's over killed. Dx And it hurts to look at. Then I turn into a wolf and I begin to feast on the one who abused the poor English language.

Lol, anyone new, don't take that as a threat. I'm nice, don't worry. xD

Omg, Ross, can I totally join you in that?

It certainly is an image that has honed the art of deception. A passing glance shall reveal it to be naught more than a man wearing a blue-shirt, with some form of high-collared green fleece. Yet upon close inspection... the mystery unfolds.

I too enjoy peach ice tea. I however prefer raspberry, or shall I say razberry? DO YOU SEE WHUT I DID THAR?

HIII ALLIE!

Welcome to refuge. It's like Dantoeen in KOTOR...before something happened that I can't say for fear of spoilers....

OMG JOKER KILLS HARVEY DENT?!

Hello, I'm Zell! I never really introduced myself, oh well. I'll be popping in from time to time hopefully.

Well anyway, I'm Zell, the real name's Abby. I'm a 14 year old from Indiana, who's also an eighth grader. I'm 6' 1", but I refuse to play sports. I enjoy(ed) choir, but due to a comment the teacher made to me this year, which almost got her fired ("OH, so you only said you were agnostic so you wouldn't have to sing the song, didn't you?". It was some christian song telling us to praise Jesus; I didn't want to sing it, although my mom did, so I didn't argue, thus leading me there), but didn't, I'm switching to German, which is rather easy. For some reason, the school thinks I should be in the advanced classes, even though I failed math.

Fun facts: I enjoy sewing and cooking, drawing, writing, driving my ATV (named Javey <3), listoning to music, and studing German in my free time. Which is basicly this summer. >.< I'm also a vegetarian (since January) and I refuse to wear animals. Although, I'm not as crazy as PETA. I'm also pansexual, though I probably won't hit on you X3.

That's about it. Did I forget anything?

Hello, I'm new, This is my sixth post, I think......

I'm Pheo, Pheo is my nickname because when I get my hair cut short, it wings out, and Pheonix's are one of my favorite mythological animals, I draw them a lot, my friends started calling me Pheo.I am a guy, and it may seem my spelling is bad at times, but its because I have a shotty keyboard, I prefer proper spelling. I like roleplaying and Psychonauts, Psychonauts is why I ended up here.

RD crew representin'!
~fist pound~

We are the elite. :D

*Feels left out*

I'm sowwy... You could have dug around and found RD...then you'd be one of us.

one of us, one of us, one of us... :3

well if you hit on someone and you dont know what they look like, that makes you a weirdo.

hopefully i won't hit on then? D:

RD crew representin'!
~fist pound~

We are the elite. :D

*Feels left out*

I'm sowwy... You could have dug around and found RD...then you'd be one of us.

one of us, one of us, one of us... :3

ummm hello i was there, did that, got this crappy shirt from it

yeah, i stuck around RD, even in hard times. Like when it went anorexic from lack of posts, and when it slit it's wrists with jmac knives. i think i deserve a fist pound. >:o