Double Fine Action Forums

Hey there, I'm Hewgh. No, that's not my real name, but if you ask nicely enough I just might tell you. c: I'm friends with Abby IRL. Bipolar is a pretty cool girl. esh burns stuff with her mind and doesn't afraid of anything. Except when I make her think her head blew up. Then she cries.

Also, as you can see, I jump from in character to ooc on a whim. It's kind of annoying when I post as Hewgh because I based him off of myself a little, so I tend to forget if I'm posting as Hewgh or as myself.

Anyway, I hope to see you around!! C:

Howdy.

Howdy.

Lol, I saw what you posted before the edit. I was going to tell you something about it.

Howdy.

Lol, I saw what you posted before the edit. I was going to tell you something about it.

lol

Howdy.

It was a massive fail, and probably wouldn't have been funny even if it was the EGR thread. I thought about leaving it, but then I figured I would look like too much of a retard.

Good to know you have my back though. %-P

We do already have... how many is it now.. 5? doctors on the forums? I think we can do with a time goddess as well.

I feel lonely in my love of Rose <3

Thats cool though, me and the R women are gonna go party.

Ramona, Rose? Let's go. *strolls out*

He everyone, I have been here for a couple of mounths but never introduce my self so here i go.

My name is call of the wild but you can call me call(not real name).

I've played games science i was 6 and now am 27 and going to school to make games.

the type of games im into are adventer, rpgs, platformers and more, expected sport game i don't like those.

thanks for the howdy, it been a while seance i read it last; i think middle school, so i don't remember to much of it.

"Toffee"? Seriously? Maybe spamhumans name their children after products.

This reminds of those "Fudge" books I used to read when I was in like 4rth grade. Did anybody else read those books?

Ah yes... That could be... but why would they be spamming then? Maybe they're neglected.

They call me Bosch.

Actually no they don't, but it seems I can no longer change my name on here so whatever.

They call me Bosch.

Actually no they don't, but it seems I can no longer change my name on here so whatever.

It is possible, but the world has moved on without you. You no longer have the touch, old friend.

They call me Bosch.

It is possible, but the world has moved on without you. You no longer have the touch, old friend.

No matter. I'LL MAKE THEM REMEMBER WHAT THE NAME BOSCH MEANS.

Or maybe not, it doesn't exactly have the best reputation attached to it.

They call me Bosch.

No matter. I'LL MAKE THEM REMEMBER WHAT THE NAME BOSCH MEANS.

Or maybe not, it doesn't exactly have the best reputation attached to it.

8 D *runs toward Bosch in slo-mo*

*Punches Bosch in slo-mo* *Bender Giggle*

Hi there wanted to introduce myself!

My name's Fabrizio, I'm 30 nd live in Switzerland (nooo NOT sweden). I've been into gaming since ehrm my first game was Day of Tentacle :D...I know Monkey Island 1-2 (the real ones) by heart and loved my MS Sindewinder ForceFeedback with Mechwarrior....Now there's Trenched...AND that's how I got here ;)

My two fav. games on X360 are:

Trenched+Borderlands

oh yeah...I dig oregano.

what more to say?

Ask@GT: AbuHabash

I'm the guy that can kick your assess at Brutal Legend.'Nuff said.

OH GAWD I sounded like coughcoughcoughwarriorcoughcoughcough.

Sorry,It's 12:38 AM and I'm BORED

My name's Fabrizio, I'm 30 nd live in Switzerland (nooo NOT sweden). I've been into gaming since ehrm my first game was Day of Tentacle :D...I know Monkey Island 1-2 (the real ones) by heart and loved my MS Sindewinder ForceFeedback with Mechwarrior....Now there's Trenched...AND that's how I got here ;)

Trenched+Borderlands

oh yeah...I dig oregano.

what more to say?

You're new here and you're already making fun of me? WHAT DID I EVEN DO TO YOU? I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU. STOP MAKING FUN OF ME.

Trenched+Borderlands

oh yeah...I dig oregano.

what more to say?

What's Sweden like?