Double Fine Action Forums

If this is true scarecrows copying me.

how many people is Scarecrow? maybe Scarecrow is everyone.

EDIT: thanks he who is me. I guess I'm glad I'm not lurking anymore. I like your blog, you should update it more.

Thanks milkers. Gonna try to be a good member, I'm nervous.

Oh, goodie! You joined DFAF! Don't worry, you won't get eaten alive by us. We're pretty cool people here.

Can't wait to learn more about you, and see you active on the forums!

I almost bought the new Alice game when it was on sale for Steam the other week. I hope it's on a Steam sale again soon. It looks like a game I'd really enjoy.

hi <3 i'm unpereson and i have a major addiction.

to making forum graphics. i'm here to spruce your forum up. what you see is what you get <3 except i have a face obviously <3

i am an affectionate parody <3

Addicts are common in my line of work. I hope for your sake you can kick the habit. Or I'll be kicking you.

i... was not being serious? <3

Forums were not designed for jest, they are a site of discussion and a meeting of the minds. Why is it that you end sentences with a numerical value signand then the number three. Is it some new code the Riddler has devised for you? Cracking codes is a hobby of mine. As is cracking spines.

no... it's a heart <3

i add it to the end of almost every line. i always have. and i don't remember why. <3

They said the story was interesting and would love to take it in. However, I have no degree in art yet. Soo. . . they said when this is done they'll take it into consideration. However, I still need to work on scripting and anatomy. Ive gotten alot better.

i am Peter Molyneux. as gamers, I suppose you should already know who I am, but i'm the head of lionhead, one of the most important companies in the modern industry. I created important games like The Entrepreneur, a game so innovative the era could not handle it, so I made it again in Fable II

I humbly ask that you accept the wisdom I have to share with you. in addition, your eccentric posts may help inspire my creative process, in a non-legally binding matter.