Double Fine Action Forums

RD is over. No more discussions of it. It is the past.

DFAF is the now. These people are my family now.

;o;

so cruel, avery. so cruel.

yay were family now.

Oh and in case you newer posters dont know, im not the person in my avatar. im half hispanic and half white. and im 15.

so wait....what am i then...a cousin or something

Yeah, i was like the sister, and Dark was like my twin you hated, so have I demoted to a cousin, twice removed? :l

yay were a family. hello family!!! when are we going to get together and make a greeting card to send to people for special occasions?

im 17 right now. im almost at the end of my summer vacation. havent been doing much realy. playing TF2, starcraft and spore, along with the ocational random nap time, call every person i know to do stuff with, and the ocational girl trouble thing (god i feel like in a crapy disney teen show when i think about that stuff). im trying to find a new game to play. i honestly never played Psychonauts (besides at a friends house for a bit) and i dont have the money or the console to play it on (i would get it for PC but key board controls are hard as hell and i dont want to get a controler).

just signed up for this site today in fact! so far undisapointed.

cant wait till school starts... well i could, but the thought of hot broads makes me want to go back.

im trying to become a actor, detertor and film editor.

its alreay 10 at night and i cant keep my eyes open. so i dont feel like spell checking anything.

I'm an artist and aspiring game dev (but WHO ISN'T, AM I RIGHT!?, BA DUM SHEE). I draw alot and in the small free time I have I like to sew and play games. Lots and lots of games.

Welcome Zerg_x!

Welcome Chiko!

I'm Scarecrow (previously known as Bookdust), I'm the forum's mandatory spy. If you need anything then just... yell, scream, page, call, text, PM, whimper, ring, email or any other way you can think to communicate for me, and I'll come running (assuming I'm not saving the world or wooing my partner).

Hi, my name's Nami, and I am not actually an alcoholic.

Hello, Nami...

I am aware that my name is needlessly Japanese and weeabo-ish and makes me look like a hopeless fangirl, BUT, it's been mine for a long time now and I do love it so. No, I don't actually think I'm Japanese and won't go about yelling "omg that is so kawaii desu Dfer-chan~~!" or anything like that, so you can rest easy... FOR NOW. As for the rest of me, I'm a teen girl (oh, the originality blinds) with a deep, inner love for Psychonauts and its vast Internet community. SO DEEP IS THIS LOVE. I love all forms of paranormal science (NOTE: psychics) and children and summer camp and platformers, so it was only natural that my habits brought me to the home of all four. So here I am. LOVE ME.

I also create sadistic fanfiction on fanfiction.net, under the name PsychoDirector, or on Livejournal under the name Agent Ed. Yes, I have half my weight in aliases. My DeviantART name is Shadow-Warrior-Nami, and... that's it. I write paranormal scientific theories and fantasy stories in my free time, as well as drawing gory pictures and building self-learning robots to house various bits of data I've collected over the years. I have one dedicated to obscure Psychonauts facts, one about Kingdom Hearts, and at least one about eating nut logs. Maybe two.

I am looking forward to spending precious hours here, discussing sequel theories, answering and coming up with very, very vague trivia questions, and unleashing my robots to come and kill you all--I mean, sharing and having fun. Heh, heh, heh...

~Nami

(P.S. I have Jove's Trivia Test answers, good art, and science. Accept me into your clan and love me now, filthy humans.)

Welcome to DFAF new and wordy Otaku-not-a-wanna-be. Your wordiness is also welcome, I'm Scarecrow, the forums favorite (and only) spy. It's good to have you here to share in all things Double Fine and some things not Double Fine.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that your defending yourself from being stereotyped as a Japanophile are unwarranted. As DFAF is accepts everyone as they are... mostly, sometimes we have to beat bad habits out of our crazier members. but you seem sane enough so that probably won't happen.

And besides alot of our core members have Otaku tendencies. Both Apple Pop and Oyasumidesu are known to cosplay and beat each other with giant plushy hammers.

Welcome to DFAF new and wordy Otaku-not-a-wanna-be. Your wordiness is also welcome, I'm Scarecrow, the forums favorite (and only) spy. It's good to have you here to share in all things Double Fine and some things not Double Fine.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that your defending yourself from being stereotyped as a Japanophile are unwarranted. As DFAF is accepts everyone as they are... mostly, sometimes we have to beat bad habits out of our crazier members. but you seem sane enough so that probably won't happen.

And besides alot of our core members have Otaku tendencies. Both Apple Pop and Oyasumidesu are known to cosplay and beat each other with giant plushy hammers.

Aw, thanks! 'Tis good to be here. And I'd recommend you get used to the wordiness, as I do that a LOT; partly because it seems less insane to babble on about psychic research and whatnot here, and partly because I have a lot to say. Though I think it's odd for a spy to be admitting they are a spy, we are all friends here and that's okay.

Yay. Though remember, being able to type convincingly doesn't nessisarily mean you're sane. Even now, I could be--hypothetically, of course--coming up with a list of people who annoy me and sending it off via mail to a cruel and merciless hitman... But that would be silly. I'd use E-Mail.

Really? Cool! People here are much more forgiving and tranquil than on DA. And at least half of them know about Psychonauts, which is always good.

I'M BACK WITH AN ATTITUDE, BIZNATCHES! (nah, no attitude. Just happiness).

I never got a chance to say hello, Nami!

So, HELLO.

hi every new comer!

i dont represent anything to the forum, unless theres somthing i dont know (please tell me if there is) but im pretty sure if you had to call me something you would call me the althlete of the forum. i play football (american), baseball, and when those seasons are over i box, so there you have it, i love sports, especially contact sports.

hmm... sounds like a good idea. nah i tried hockey and it wasnt for me. i cant stand ice skates. but yea i also box, i love it too. like i said i love contact sports.

@ Apple Pop, Masquerade, and Zeeman645: *Pulls out a megaphone* HELLO! 8D

@ Scarecrow and Zeeman645 (yes, I'm putting '@ you' twice): Dude! I love winter sports--all kinds! Especially hockey and skiing! *Spazzes* But, alas, I'm still trying to make a name for myself as the neighborhood sadist. *Starts sharpening a knife and whistling*

i dont like the cold all that much, and also boxing helps me when i get into fist fights with ignorant people who want to fight me. you would be amazed how many people at school come up to me and try to get me to fight and i just move on past them so they hit me and i turn around a throw a jab, right hand and uppercut or a hook at them and lay them out. dont get me wrong i have a lot of good friends but my school is so big that i dont know everyone, and they see me and my build (tall, and built) and they want to try and fight me. i never start fights because i dont look for trouble but i sure do finish alot of em. but any way boxing helps me in that area.

Hi I'm probably one of the youngest members here, for I am only 13. I want to work in the video game industry and have just recently thought about working at Double Fine, but that's just a dream at the moment. A lot of people would consider me as an intelligent and creative boy who is both a happy guy and cynical asshole. I like to joke around a lot and if I'm not cut out for the gaming world I've though aboout being a comedian. I've been playing video games since I was 6 years old and my first console was the Sony Playstation which got me instantly hooked to gaming. I'm a hardcore Sony fanboy, but I don't get into flame wars with people... because I like the 360, and the Wii's okay, I'm just rooting for Sony. I would consider myself as a hardcore gamer and some of my favorite game franchises of all time are. 1) The Entire MGS Franchise (MGS2 was a little homo, but it was still fun) 2) The Crash Bandicoot Games for PS1 3) All of the Jak and Daxter Games 4)Resistance:FoM 5) Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 6) Resident Evil 4 7) All of the Ratchet and Clank Games 8) The Orange Box/Half-Life/Portal/Team Fortress. 9)Psychonauts 10) Guitar Hero AND Rock Band. I am a pretty peaceful guy, I only get angry very rarely, you have to piss me off really badly for me to blow up at you. Besides gaming, I like to read and write, act, play guitar, practice drums, play baseball, play football, throw around a frisbee, have deep conversations, and just have an overall awesome time in life. Oh and I love to play poker! I am also malado (Black Dad, White Mom). Yeah that's me, but don't worry I don't worry my writing isn't usually a large boring ramble, it's normally pretty cohesive (check out the Brutal Legend thread titled "Boss Speculation" for a sweet example). unfortunately even with all of these talents I am not nearly as good looking as I wish I was. OH WELL!!!