Double Fine Action Forums

Hello, I'm udoncat. Songs get stuck in my mind easily. I like playing games and making toys and cake, even making cake shaped toys.

Pleased to meet everyone.

What's up Pussy Cat? Whoaaa Whoaa Whoaa Whoa!

That was good singing... oh wait, I see what you did there. Now how am I suppose to sleep?!

Look up grass growing on Youtube. I give you a 95.3% guarantee that you'll be sleeping in no time. Anyhoo, welcome to the forums, young Padawan! As you can guess, I'm Kirby the Engineer, and I'm pretty new here. Howday!

Hi, I'm Benjamin. I enjoy PC gaming, hiking, learning foreign languages, programming, cooking (esp. Thai food), traveling, and learning about different cultures. I've been a huge fan of Double Fine for a while now, and enjoy titles such as Psychonauts, Brutal Legend, and Costume Quest. All of these games have charm of some kind that I can't quite put my finger on, and suceed in taking me to different places. When I heard that the team was working on a point-and-click adventure game, I felt it necessary to start following their work more closely and stay updated on development news. This is my first post, but I hope to be a more active member of the community.

Hello, Benjamin. As long are you are not a spam bot, we should get on just fine. It may take a bit of warming up to your boring choice of username, though I know I'm not one to talk.

I advise you to complement the plainness of your internet moniker with an excellent, unconventional avatar.

Welcome to the forums, eager young Psy-cadet! From what I know of you form your short description, we should get along pretty well, too. Be sure to ask us if you have any questions about the forum!

Hello all,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I've been involved in other online communities before, but have found it difficult to post regularly across different boards.

Once I have regular computer access again, I'll try to find an avatar with some unique flair that, at the same time, manages to say something personal about me. I have a few questions, but I'm unsure whether it would be inappropriate to post them here rather than sending one of you a private message. Everyone here seems pretty relaxed, however, so I'll take my chances.

• I'm not a spam bot, but is that a large problem on this forum?

• Other than making posts on the forums, how can one stay active?

• Does this community ever plan events, contests, or other promotions that members can participate in?

• What are some ways to earn the respect of other forum users?

Thanks again,

~Benjamin

- spam bots used to be a minor problem but it is completely under control now

- one can comment on news or comics updates, make fan art, or hang out in our chatroom (see "chat central" thread)

- very occasionally double fine will have small contests and such. i once won some stickers and a floaty pen.

- post pictures of your penis

Welcome Benjamin. Make yourself at home on DFAF.

Hello, I'm crewmate from germany and just became a backer via PayPal.

Born in the 80s, I grew up with all the Lucas Arts Adventures, so this was a chance I couldn't pass.

Hello, I'm crewmate from germany and just became a backer via PayPal.

Born in the 80s, I grew up with all the Lucas Arts Adventures, so this was a chance I couldn't pass.

Wait what you can still be a backer? I thought DF reached their KS goal a long time ago

Wait what you can still be a backer? I thought DF reached their KS goal a long time ago

Kickstarter is closed, but everybody can still do it with PayPal.

http://www.doublefine.com/dfa/

And I'm glad about it. I am still studying, so I don't have that much money.

I also don't have a credit card, nor I want to get a prepaid-CC.

Somebody called this "Slacker Backer". I'm cool with that.

Kickstarter is closed, but everybody can still do it with PayPal.

http://www.doublefine.com/dfa/

And I'm glad about it. I am still studying, so I don't have that much money.

I also don't have a credit card, nor I want to get a prepaid-CC.

Somebody called this "Slacker Backer". I'm cool with that.

Welcome, young crewmate! This is DFAF, where image macros may safely graze and threads run free!

*realization that I really need to work on my witty introductions* *headdesk*

Welcome, young crewmate! This is DFAF, where image macros may safely graze and threads run free!

*realization that I really need to work on my witty introductions* *headdesk*

Greetings folks! I'm Animator Zee and I'm yet another freshmeat here. I'm an artist and costumer, and currently I'm studying animation. And also I really think Double Fine is super awesome otherwise I probably wouldn't be here. In fact, I often wonder why I was never here earlier. What incredible wonders have I been missing out on...?

I had something witty for this introduction but I forgot what it was going to be. Oh well. I'm sure I'll remember it at some point! My mind is pretty wonky like that.

Anywho, hello!

Greetings folks! I'm Animator Zee and I'm yet another freshmeat here. I'm an artist and costumer, and currently I'm studying animation. And also I really think Double Fine is super awesome otherwise I probably wouldn't be here. In fact, I often wonder why I was never here earlier. What incredible wonders have I been missing out on...?

I had something witty for this introduction but I forgot what it was going to be. Oh well. I'm sure I'll remember it at some point! My mind is pretty wonky like that.

Anywho, hello!

Welcome AnimatorZee to the the great and awesome world that is the DFAF.

Anywho, hello!

Animator and costumer? YOU SOUND AWESOME ALREADY.

Animator and costumer? YOU SOUND AWESOME ALREADY.

Me? Awesome? Pfffft naw~ I'm just a goofball, really; heheh. :) Happy to be here, though! I'm loving this place already.

Hi I'm Ollie, DFA Slacker Backer, real life film and tv producer, aspiring game producer. Been a Double Fine addict since Psychonauts and it's worrying how many times I've wanted to apply just to be Double Fine's bunny. Any way I'm a bit of a forum addict, so I look forward to seeing you all around!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Trust me Kirby it's not as glamorous as it sounds, I'm pretty new to the production world. Hopefully I can transition over to games within the next year or so though!