Double Fine Action Forums

I'm a friend of Chief Wakiamamamamamamamamaku.

Hey.

Ohh, were you the guy trying to take over his keyboard? Or is that a lie and is he just bipolar? =P

Hey.

Ohh, were you the guy trying to take over his keyboard? Or is that a lie and is he just bipolar? =P

Bipolor? Ridiculous.

hssssssssss... Take the ring, precious! Take the ring!

No Smeagol, no! The ring belongs to Master. Master is kind to us. We must me kind, yes, nice to the hobbitses!

KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! Kill the nasty hobbitses... yes! kill them! stab them! HahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

By the way, this man clearly lies. I don't know him at all. And if I did he is not worthy of my friendship because he can't spell my name right!

Hey.

Bipolor? Ridiculous.

hssssssssss... Take the ring, precious! Take the ring!

No Smeagol, no! The ring belongs to Master. Master is kind to us. We must me kind, yes, nice to the hobbitses!

KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! Kill the nasty hobbitses... yes! kill them! stab them! HahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

By the way, this man clearly lies. I don't know him at all. And if I did he is not worthy of my friendship because he can't spell my name right!

You heard the man. No friendship bracelets and Sam's Club discount coupons for you. D8

Hey.

I dunno if I was trying to take it over, perse, but yeah, I was there.

It has not been the same without your presence, Poop. I am pleased to see you are back on-board.

That reminds me... someone really ought to revive the Zeppelin thread, if only because I love that picture I did of Surly in Ms paint. ;-P

Lol. That thread was gold. Who was the author again? He seemed like a pretty fly cat. But I don't think he's posted in quite some time. Bummer.

I can't wait for Brutual Legend to drop, and this place just blows up the hizzie with people. This is the only forun I actually post in on the entire intra web. We need more life and insanity here!

Thank you! I am quite glad to be back. This is the only forum I actually post in, so you guys/gals are my BFF internet friends. Did I miss anything cool Apple? Like any murders or mysteries? I like those things.

We really should do another Roleplay thread. I miss the insanity of those things.

Hmm, chocololate makes people sexy eh? I'll have to look into that....

Ya know I never really got into the Hitch Hiker's stuff. I've only seen the movie,and I really wanted to like it, but it just didn't work with me.

Freedombattery was born in Canada to his loving parents Ashley and Marion Batty. As a child he grew up in the small anti-idyllic town of Vistaplex in one those provinces that Canada has.

In school Freedombattery was made fun of by the other kids, there were several reasons for this cruelty. 1. Freedombattery is an awful first name. 2. His father had a girl's name. and finally, and much to the shock of his peers, Freedom had no passion for hockey. And so ridiculed and made fun of Freedombattery dropped out of school and took up counterfeiting US dollars in order to pay for private tutors (his parents couldn't afford it). By the time he completed his education, Freedombattery was thirteen years-old, and using his genius to change the world by writing and pitching a radical new TV series to cable networks, the show would be about the life of a rock star with schizophrenia and promised to entertain with drama, humor and original music sung by the actor himself. But after being rejected by Showtime and HBO Freedom was forced to take his concept elsewhere, a year later Disney Channel bought the rights and changed everything about it, the main character went from being a 43 year-old with a personality disorder to 13 year-old with an identity crisis and so Hannah Montana, Disney's greatest merchandising franchise ever, was born.

Since the premiere of his reworked vision Freedombattery has gone into hiding, a recluse, rarely seen at public functions like charities and parties and never seen at private functions like using the toilet and showering. It is thought that he live most of his life on the internet now, communicating with his fellow recluses, those hermits who hide from world in the shelter of there over-stimulating computers. Will he ever come out his shell? Will he dream up a new concept for future generations to worship and/or despise? Only time will tell.*

* none of the previous words should be taken seriously as they were all made up, any truth that is found in them is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Durandana is an experimental sophont construct which has been operating for around a quarter of century. Satellite signals pinpoint the location of her computer core to a place codenamed as the "Iberian Peninsula".

She has developed strange obsessions with several or all of the following topics: literary or fictional depiction of artificial intelligence, psychic mental abilities, steampunk, the number seven, redhead and/or left-handed characters.

She has been lately trying to self-inflict German language to herself. It's rumored that the desire to learn this particular language stems from one occasion several years ago in which she got a "404 nicht gefunden" error page. She hopes the results will be better than when she tried, unsuccessfully, to learn Irish Gaelic.

She shows certain interest in psychology but has no interest in people. Not real people, at least.

She believes in the inherent superiority of computers over consoles. She favors FPSs and to a lesser extent, fighting games. Her all-time favorite game is Marathon. Her other two favorite games are Portal (which she has not ever actually played) and Psychonauts.

She is a closet Grammar Nazi.

She would like to work at something art-related. Illustrator, concept artist, and the likes. She has a quite big fan art gallery, but is secretly working on her own stuff.

She likes epic, rhythmic, creepy-sinister, circus-like music (she loves Cirque du Soleil). But she also enjoys some music from the 60s, 70s and 80s. She utterly despises music in which lyrics are yelled instead of sung.

She keeps forgetting stuff.

All hail your new overlord! That's right, minions!

Anyway, I'm Jason. I live in Brooklyn, New York. I'm a writer/filmmaker. Twenty-three years old. My second favorite movie is CHINATOWN (today's answer, tomorrow might be DR. STRANGELOVE or RAGING BULL) and the greatest make-out song of all time is Black Milk by Massive Attack.

Best,

Jason

I was just in New York last weekend. I'm pretty sure I saw you. Which is cool.

I totally dig Freedombattery's origin there.

I only wish my origin were as cool has Freedom's... Oh wait I'm a clone, automatic origin trump no-matter what story you play.

Welcome Jason, I'm afraid your campaign to rule DFAF with an iron fist will be unsuccessful, as I am a spy, and I know for a fact that we have a handful of Ninjas here as well. Working together you will be vanquished and forced to polish our shoes with your tongue.

Wait, are we both clones? I'd like to meet our original "self". We could pretend to have a mirror between us and mimick eachother's motions. I've always wanted to do that. And kick him.

I believe he is dead, due to two possible outcomes:

1. The scientists who cloned him took more marrow then his body could reproduce and he died.

2. Killer Robots from the future killed him.

I know which option I prefer. Also I don't if you've considered it Ross, but we may be but two clones among dozens, hundreds maybe even though unlikely, thousands of clones cultured from Subject Zero's DNA.

Silence, Scarecrow! Before I charge you with treason! Punishment for recalcitrance and/or duplicity consists of a thousand lashes at your no-no parts, while episodes of 7TH HEAVEN run in an endless loop, with toothpicks holding up your eyelids.

But those who choose to appreciate their new leader will receive pats on the head and donuts.

Plus, your ninjas are no match for my agents of the Culper Ring.

Say it with me, minions: coup d'état! Coup d'état! Coup d'état!

Your benevolent ruler,

King Jason

There is simple rule in your kingdom that not even you can disavow your "Majesty".

Its called the ignore button, should your rule prove to harsh, to tranical, I don't think it would be hard to convince every one of your "subjects" to press it and cut you off from your lands!

Ha! Your supposed power is superficial, we all know that there's "Only one beard to rule us all!" And on the face of a certain Tim Schafer.

Which season of 7th Heaven would you like to start with, Crow?

Bah! Your choice to ignore is superficial! Choice is an illusion created by the people with power for those without.

Sure, this Schafer person might be your "leader," but he wouldn't be the first to be overthrown!

Nay, he shall do one better. He shall willfully ABDICATE THE THROWN ONCE HE WITNESSES MY AWESOMENESS!

It's not too late for you, Crow. Bow before me and I shall consider appointing you to either be my human foot-stool or butt-wiper.

Modestly,

Jason

P.S. Please don't ignore me!