Double Fine Action Forums

Nah, I still think you guys are all really pretty cool so far.

Sorry about not coming back online last night. After class got out early, I watched Paranorman again with a bunch of friends, and as soon as the DVD features afterwards were done, I fell asleep. It's a film I'd put up there as "things you may enjoy if you like Psychonauts". I get a similar sort of feel from it.

Sorry about not coming back online last night. After class got out early, I watched Paranorman again with a bunch of friends, and as soon as the DVD features afterwards were done, I fell asleep. It's a film I'd put up there as "things you may enjoy if you like Psychonauts". I get a similar sort of feel from it.

excellent, excellent!! now for the final step of the program: you have to make some posts in an off-topic thread besides this one. think you can handle it?

Thank you, Sexy Robot!

excellent, excellent!! now for the final step of the program: you have to make some posts in an off-topic thread besides this one. think you can handle it?

I can totally do that. I have also set up an art thread, so I will be posting there as well.

Mmmmm, well, after reviewing the charts I see that you have only made two (2) posts in the required timeframe. I regret that we are not able to offer you the position of Official Off-Topic Poster, but I encourage you to reapply next week as we were very impressed with your initial application.

Best Regards,

Papa Hot

DFAF Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Off-Topic

Agh, sorry about that. I was caught up in a phone call with someone, I'll try again next week.

Thank you, Sexy Robot!

no prob.

That's just my current ranking on here for all the posting I do. You can call me ether call or wild or cotw.

Thank you, Sexy Robot!

no prob.

That's just my current ranking on here for all the posting I do. You can call me ether call or wild or cotw.

eh, i'd rather call you sexy robot

Ok then, from now on you can also call me call of the sexy robot.

Hey everybody! My name's Zach. But you can call me Zach.

Been a fan of Schafer's games -- well, Grim Fandango -- since childhood. If I knew the genius behind Grim Fandango made it, I would've picked up Psychonauts a lot sooner!

I'm a fledgling author and full-time student seeking a part-time job. I'm a very unique individual, as you can see.

Anyway, I hope to make some friends! Go on adventures! Buy some cakes and then consume them at all the parties I'm going to be at because I'll have so many friends and I went on adventures and came back and am having Celebratory Returning From Super Cool Adventure Parties with them.

Second question: At what point was I supposed to discern the unique quality of your individual from the body of your post?
What do you mean?

Second question: At what point was I supposed to discern the unique quality of your individual from the body of your post?
What do you mean?

I mean what was unique about anything he told us? No offense Zach you seem like a cool dude but if you're going to go so far as to label yourself unique... I'm just being a jerk I'll shut up.

Welcome, Plisken! Looking forward to seeing your work. You seem like a pretty cool guy so far.

Oh, I thought you were referring to my post and was confused. I was thinking "Scarecrow wouldn't really be a jerk to a new member like that", but you proved me wrong. Kudos for that, dude. I'm half joking here. Seriously, intros are tough, Crow. I hate having to describe myself. I never know what to say. You don't know what other people are going to find interesting about you when you first meet them.

I'm not hating on the guy. I don't even know him. That's just it from his post I can't tell how he's much different from a lot of members we have. If you're gonna say you're unique than show uniqueness. *Shrugs*

Anyways Pliskin sorry about being a douche, normally I'm a nice... ish dude. Welcome to the forums and don't talk about Europa.

@seniormeld: Seriously how often does the sarcasm doesn't communicate well in text need to be had on this forum. If you put sarcasm in your post and people don't get it, it's not the people who didn't get it's fault.

Except that the things that he described himself as unique are the exact opposite of unique. Is the following sarcasm?

I am so poor I can't afford a second yacht. This is so much bullshit.

I am just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Either he is being sarcastic or he is an idiot. I wouldn't call the latter until he made more posts. I mean, it took awhile before Crunchy confirmed that he was a 100% dumbass right?