Double Fine Action Forums

Was Scarecrow you mean, see Scarecrow had to step out for awhile and forced me to take his account for a bit, so while I may have Scarecrow's account, I'm not actually Scarecrow.

Oh god he's TRANSFORMED INTO A VACUUM CLEANER! GET HIM! GET HIM! *brings out the electric flyswater*

So my clone (Scarecrow) is gone? Bummer. I hope for his timely return. If it's not too much trouble, could you keep us up to date on his well being? I worry so when he's off for long periods of time for "business".

You wouldn't happen to be King his work associate would you? I've heard of her. Scarecrow has many tales of adventures they have been on.

Yikes! OK just so we're straight... I'm wearing pants.

So you SAY.

Β‘TambiΓ©n, bienvedidos a los Foros Finos Dobles de la AcciΓ³n, Kijiriko! Β‘Espero que goces el estar aquΓ­! ΒΏHablas espaΓ±ol? Β‘Ni hacen yo! xD

...Er, I mean, hi.

Yikes! OK just so we're straight... I'm wearing pants.

So you SAY.

Β‘TambiΓ©n, bienvedidos a los Foros Finos Dobles de la AcciΓ³n, Kijiriko! Β‘Espero que goces el estar aquΓ­! ΒΏHablas espaΓ±ol? Β‘Ni hacen yo! xD

...Er, I mean, hi.

Nor do I Nami.

Oh! En realidad, hablar espaΓ±ol! Usted disfruta de su traductor Google?

Technically, I'm not wearing pants...just shorts. Or whatabout skirts? Nah...to girly for meh.

Online translators... pfff! Aficionados...

BTW, Scarecrow... you're not wearing pants on your avatar... and the first time I saw it, I thought it depicted a spy-like guy in a trenchcoat, drinking a cup of cofee and shaving off his legs...

I think I've just destroyed your image.

Online translators... pfff! Aficionados...

BTW, Scarecrow... you're not wearing pants on your avatar... and the first time I saw it, I thought it depicted a spy-like guy in a trenchcoat, drinking a cup of cofee and shaving off his legs...

I think I've just destroyed your image.

It a bit of an inside joke, suffice to say its safe to assume I'm naked under that coat, also see how the image is directed a certain female with a patriarch moniker.

Nein. Ich bin ein Dictionary.com anhΓ€nger, selbst. Es ist auf meiner Lieblinge liste.

Am I the only one in here who wears pants!? D8

As for Scarecrow's icon, I thought at first that he was a flasher and should be avoided. Then I saw the 'for King' part and thought it was a gift, however odd, to a girlfriend/boyfriend. Then again, that's probably because I'm psychic. :gulp:

I am the chocolate milk man. The seas shall run brown with my RAGE.