Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
M-Gate Labs

Possible stream trading card rewards - With Images

I just started to collect the DF-9 set of cards and I was wondering what are the possible rewards? What do the funny emote icons and such look like and what are the drop rates? Also i'm looking to trade snow globes for cards, pm me for my steam trade post.

Update

I went through the trouble to just buy the last 3 cards for a few cents, and they are pretty funny when you zoom to the full image.

Full Size Images

Techs, Security, Builder, Bar Tender, Miner, Botanist

you could sell them.

frankly, i find them useless and only a micro transaction thing to make money for company's, and mostly steam and paypal. i dont like it. when i buy a game i like to have everything in that game, i hate "pay to win" games.. one should be able to play on skill, not how much money you spend (looking at you eve online)

you could sell them.

frankly, i find them useless and only a micro transaction thing to make money for company's, and mostly steam and paypal. i dont like it. when i buy a game i like to have everything in that game, i hate "pay to win" games.. one should be able to play on skill, not how much money you spend (looking at you eve online)

The cards have no purpose, other then to collect them all and get a new background and emoticon, and they usually don't unlock special items in game, except for the free to play ones.

Cards don't do anything really really (aside from being sellable)... but I got a foil technician... I want it to mean something... so bad.

Cards don't do anything really really (aside from being sellable)... but I got a foil technician... I want it to mean something... so bad.

Well, I think folks may get really angry if certain cards/badges would also unlock in-game items. And I wish my steam level actually meant something.

Sign in to follow this