Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.ROBOTUSSIN

Thanks Giving

lets take some time to give thanks to the wounderfulness of DFAF and all of double fine. THANK YOU TIM AND EVERONE AT DOUBLE FINE! :D

HERES MY BIG AND COLORFUL THANKS

that was nice, but anyway, i guess i should tell you my plans for thanks giving:

eat alot and gain 10-15 lbs and then come back to school monday and get scolded by my football coach for not staying on my strict linebacker's diet. (its an all year thing)

Yes thank you Double Fine for being so doubley awesome.

As for me I'll be eating large amounts of food and family things.

Thanks Double Fine for this safe harbor in a sea of hate.

I plan to get up in time to watch the Macy's Thanks Giving Day parade, (New York City Rockettes and Broadway Performances! YES!) And then I'm going to eat enough food to fill up before diving into pie! After which I'll probably watch a Christmas movie with the family, and then I'll run people over in my car while I toss hand grenades at the pursuing cop cars (GTA4).

I'm thankful for my family, friends, home, and the life that I have. I feel lucky to have what has been given to me.

I'm like... the only person so far who took this mildly seriously! D:

I give thanks to everyone at doublefine and everyone here...just cause I'm that nice a guy (i dont give out my thanks every day now geez)

you are like a little ray of sunshine on an otherwise cloudy day

you are like a little ray of sunshine on an otherwise cloudy day

That is the second time you've quoted a program that can be seen on USA Network, coincidence, or deliberate intent?

i actually got it from an old cartoon called lloyd in space...thats where i first heard it

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

If I was a turkey this week, I would hope to get eaten by Tim Schafner!

Who's Tim Schafner? sorry dude, I had to point out the spelling :lol:

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

If I was a turkey this week, I would hope to get eaten by Tim Schafner!

Who's Tim Schafner? sorry dude, I had to point out the spelling :lol:

An extra on Star Trek. DUH.

I want to give a big thanks shout-out to evryone here for just being awesome, my recently extended family, and the Chinese government for deciding NOT to nuke the US this year. You guys rock!

That was AWESOME!!!

What's creepy about all this though is that he doesn't look much older. (He found the fountain of youth and is keeping it to himself?)

Sign in to follow this