Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Trogdor The Burninator

OMFG!!! News is finally coming!!!

If you've looked at the home page of Doublefine recently, you probablt saw that there is a new "warning" from Tim that we will finally get some news on Brutal Legend! I am so excited! So, yeah. Lemme no what you think about it on a scale of 1 to 10.

1=I'm super excited!

2=I'm hella excited!

3=Sweet, it's about time for some friggin' news!

4=OMFG! YES NEWS!

5=I am going to spend every waking moment of my life to hear about some news.

6=I am considering giving my left nut to get some news even faster.

7=This is way better than eating till my face explodes (I made this list on Thanksgiving)

8=I am now considering to give both my nuts to get news 2x faster

9=News, no way!!! I think my head is going to explode as well as my nuts!

10=I think I can shit out a unicorn I am so happy! Then I'll wash it and fly around while saying "HELL YEAH BRUTAL LEGEND NEWS!!!"

Did you perhaps misread the post? Tim created a key to show whether or not there was news circling. Currently, it is upon Toasted Salmon, which means: "I have no idea what is going on, or when I will be able to talk about it."

Thus, there is no news to speak of. Should news be impending, the banner shall alter; yet that does not mean to say the banner shall alter at all any time soon. It may be upon Toasted Salmon for the next few months for all we know. Should the banner change to one of the more notable keys, then yes - excitement may ensue. But right now there is naught to speak of.

I'd rate myself at the 'pooping a unicorn level'. I dunno... what's this all about?

Okay, I read the info... Im about a 4. When the game comes out, then I i'll be crapping mythical creatures...

When I first started reading the news, I proclaimed in a matter-of-fact manner, "Holy Brown Skid Marks, there might be some news!!". Then I realized that the news banner was only at Toasted Salmon and suddenly wondered what Thanksgiving Dinner would be like if we ate actual toasted salmon rather than ham or turkey. So. . . Happy Thanksgiving, all.

No, I don't have an issue with you. I like you a lot Scarecrow, I think you're wicked cool. As for me being hostile towards you...I have no idea what you're talking about. I only said that because I was excited about the prospect of news finally coming, and you kinda shot it down. I'm sorry if I have come off as hostile towards you, I don't mean to. :(

*pulls out gun and shoots up then points it at everyone* cant we all just get along?!?!?! huh you wanna get along now????

*Pulls out grenade*

((Person in crowd)):The only chance we have to survive is to huddle together

((Another person)): I, for one, choose death.

FIND...THAT....QUOTE!!!

happily *shoots agent scarecrow in the other foot, then shoots the gun out of his hand. picks up obama and runs*

that was obviously an assassination attempt from the famous agent scarecrow.

Sign in to follow this