Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conrad

NEWS THREAT LEVEL

I made everyone this handy chart for all your news watching needs. Yes, "skinned teal" should probably be the color of dead skinned ducks, but teal was far easier, and looks much nicer with the blues over there.

But in any case, note the colors may be (aka: probably are) wrong, and I'll be changing them to be correct when they are shown.

NEWSTHREATLEVELcopy.jpg

Yeah, I may have too much time on my hands, so what.

There's nothing to show what status we're at! We could be at Irreverent Perriwinkle and not know it! PANIC!

Yeah ummmm, it's in the top bar of the homepage, where the bowling pins are. It says toasted salmon.

Yeah ummmm, it's in the top bar of the homepage, where the bowling pins are. It says toasted salmon.
I know that, I was referring to Conrad's diagram :)

We have Conrad himself to tell us, you silly! The very creastor of the table, who may even adjust said table accordingly if--and when!--news shows up. Like a HUMAN SLAVE. 8D

There you go guys, I put a little splat up there on where we are right now. And, as has been mentioned, I will adjust it accordingly, as well as adjusting colors when I am inevitably wrong on almost all of them. c:

How could I have missed this thread? Thanks for the chart Conrad! Let's hope that we will one day reach the beautiful periwinkle of news.

Chart status and color updated accordingly! Oh the excitement!

Oh wow oh wow oh wow! This is looking good =ยบwยบ=

It really wouldn't make sense to put the News Threat Level thingy if it wasn't going to be used soon (and by 'use' I mean 'give actual news').

And everything looks better with graphs and charts.

(Unrelated fangirl note: the "Subpoena Blue" keeps reminding me of Marathon and I'm not sure if I can exactly explain why...)

hey there might be some news this month!

lets just hope it doesnt turn into "skinned teal"

'

Sign in to follow this