Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thezillaking

Where are the other chicks on DFAF?

this thread has taken a new path hasnt it?

anyway, brack obama is back on but not for long (you should know by now hes my alternate personality i will log on to him for your entertainment everynow and then)

I'll bet I'm the only girl on DFAF who likes Street Fighter AND Youtube Poops.

WRONG! There's also me! xD (I actually make those videos too, soooo....)

I bet I'm the only girl on DFAF who wants to crossdress but has too big a damn cup size.

RAZPUTIN SOMEDAY YOUR SWEATER WILL BE MINE.

IF I COULD PULL OFF WEARING RAZ'S SWEATER THAN SO CAN YOU! D:< *claps hands in a motivation giving way*

BAH!

I make YTPs but my laptop broke and I don't have an editing program on the computer so fggfsddffdggfddfdgd.

Street Fighter has the hugest amount of characters. At least Guilty Gear doesn't drop characters. I want more Makoto, Necro, Q!

BAH!

I make YTPs but my laptop broke and I don't have an editing program on the computer so fggfsddffdggfddfdgd.

Street Fighter has the hugest amount of characters. At least Guilty Gear doesn't drop characters. I want more Makoto, Necro, Q!

I... am so happy to have a fellow Guilty gear fan on these forums...! 8D

Favorite characters? o3o

Mine are Faust and ABA. They're both the characters I play best with too. And best GG game? X2! xD

VICTORY FIST FOR 2D BUTTON MASHING FIGHTER GAMES!

GIRLS ON THE INTERNET?!? WHAT!? THATS INSANE

Any female or child on the internet is an FBI agent. That means I can interogate you(, apparently).

I'm so glad too...! ;w;

No one I know except for my really close friends likes Guilty Gear.

Favorite and best is Bridget. I just adore his pressure game, okizeme, and unblockables... plus I wish I had a deadly teddy bear.

I can't use Chipp, but he's my second-favorite character (and my secondary... unfortunately, in fighting games, I tend to favor ONE character). I also like ABA and Axl. I hate fighting Faust! He's too short for a lot of Bridget's attacks to land. D: Same with Zappa, but everyone hates fighting Zappa...

VICTORY FIST! I'm also sort of into Arcana Heart, but it was way sub-par as a fighter, IMO. I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of Melty Blood now.

Heard of Gleam of Force? It's supposed to be good. It's a PC game, I think, but I think it costs monies. Otherwise, I'm totally into some of the characters.

Ahh, no! I havn't heard of it, but I will totally look into it! (I also love May's phobia of bald people. xD)

those first three actually sounded good....until that last one

Yeah, you gotta watch out for those. Some times the staff at McDonalds toss one of those into your order just to be evil bastards.

Yeah, you gotta watch out for those. Some times the staff at McDonalds toss one of those into your order just to be evil bastards.

And sometimes they put boogers in your pizza!

Wait, no, that was Pizza Hut...

BUT SOMEDAY!

why would you say such a thing?

ha no im not stoned (you have to take a drug test to play sports at school) how ever i have had a few beers with some pals a few hours ago (shh im underage)

Sign in to follow this