Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
thezillaking

Where are the other chicks on DFAF?

if you add ladies to the end of anything it will make you sound like a pervert.

Hey... ladies.

What's up... ladies.

My name is Crash... ladies.

((I got that joke from demetri martin, it is not my joke, nor can you sue me for using this joke))

hi im a guy, and im the president elect!

Are you the president-elect BECAUSE you are a guy? I mean, some Clinton supporters think so... :P

:B Are YOU the president-elect because you're a guy?

hi im a guy, and im the president elect!

Are you the president-elect BECAUSE you are a guy? I mean, some Clinton supporters think so... :P

:B Are YOU the president-elect because you're a guy?

Shush, don't tell anyone.

It's a good day for america when a man with the name of "Wakamakamu" can become president.

Speaking of beef jerky, one time at band camp:

I half-chewed a slim jim and then put it in some kid's pocket while he wasn't looking. It was still there after the bus ride back to school. Ew.

i put a dead bee in my friends food at lunch last month, and he ate it...he still doesnt know

not sure what that has to do with beef jerky though

I demand that we return this topic to discussion of the Y chromosome. Or rather, the absence of it.

I have a question, The Zilla King. First of all, shouldn't you be "The Zilla Queen?" And what the hell is a Zilla?

Hmm, maybe. But if people's internet usernames represented what they were, we would have a hell of a lot more Inuyashas in the world than we need (how many we need = none).

A Zilla is only the best video game pseudo-animal ever. Monster Rancher? Anyone else grow up on that? I was too late for the cartoon, but I loved the games and still do.

In Japanese, Zilla is kind of a nickname for Godzilla. This made it really hard to chat with my Japanese buddies online about our favorite monsters.

It's a sort of giant furry whale with arms and legs and paws and claws and FUZZY WHALE TOOTHBRUSH TEETH. In other words, it's awesome.

I like all sorts of monster-raising things, though. I was born in that "era." I was raised on Pokemon, but I liked Monster Rancher later, and I'm starting to warm up to Digimon, too. They're not copies of each other, they're just part of a popular genre. That would be like saying every traditional RPG is a copy of Final Fantasy.

ANYWAY I always put that disclaimer there cause people bash my monster-raising games and then I bash their heads.

Oh, and "King Zilla" is a boss monster in MR2. I still have to get to that freaking island. Oh my god, MY STUPID HOPPERS AREN'T BEING THE DEADLY LEMURS THEY SHOULD BE.

Sign in to follow this