Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jamodamo

Renewal of Shop stock

I don't know if this has already been asked, but how often do you guys replenish the stock in the Double Fine online store? I notice that M and L of the orange and grey 2HB shirt is out of stock and I'm pretty keen to grab a Large one. Will I be waiting a short time, long time or have I missed the boat?

Also, another area where I may be blind, but, how do you guys work out International shipping, I'm in Australia and I couldn't see anything on the page indicating shipping prices.

Cheers!

1) As far as I am aware, when there is a restock of a certain t-shirt design, it comes with a new color scheme. Meaning that if a certain size has gone out of stock, it is very unlikely that you are going to see it back in stock again, unless it is going to be decided to go with that same color scheme for the next print (which I don't think has ever happened before).

I can not answer you for certain, but most likely your best option for the M and L sizes of the 2HB design at the moment is to go with the black and green one. You should also check the provided size chart (http://www.anvilknitwear.com/content/view/popup/44807) and see if may be XL might replace the L size for you. What those letters mean differs from country to country, to the point where 3XL in one could mean XL in the other.

2) You are going to see the cost of shipping during Step 2 of 2 of placing the order. Right before you complete the purchase. The cost of shipping a single t-shirt to Australia would most likely be $14.75; $18.75 for two.

Yeah, I checked the sizes on the chart supplied and looks like the L is the way to go for me.

Thanks for the info!

Sign in to follow this