Sign in to follow this  
marksteff

DFA key / download?

It seems like they released already on the humble bundle page. you don't have to wait for the email, just login to you humble account and claim the purchase.

But I don't have the same email for the two so Double Fine couldn't possibly know that I have a Humble Bundle account. Is this a problem? Hmm.....

I'm sorry, I don't still understand. If there was a humble bundle page before, I don't think I had it and its not in my list of library games. How do I get to this page?

Slacker backers, check your Humble Double Fine Bundle Download page, the key is there.

Nope.

I just recieved a hotlink to my kickstarter email, which you then can open into your humble bundle account and activate on steam =) so the kickstarter email should recieve an email!

Looking through the DFA steam group, yeah. It's out. Here's the steam page.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/232790

Wonder how my key will show up.

If you checked your humble bundle page, check it again. It wasn't there for me at first but then I looked again it was with my steam keys.

I was a slacker backer.

I had to click the "+" on Claim Past Purchases, and there it is.

I did not have a humble account, I had to sign up for one. When I signed up with an email that matched my Slacker Backer email, my key was waiting for me in under "claim past purchases." So, if your humble account didn't match that email, try making a new Humble account.

I didn't got my key yet and I didn't purchase it via the double fine bundle, I backed it on the brokenagegame site later.

Maybe they're going to different lists and send the keys, depending on the way you order the game.

Edit: I just got the e-mail with the page.

I had claimed my key a few days ago on my humble profile but now it's missing from my claimed purchases. Revisiting the key link gives me an error saying it can't find the key.

Unknown key!

Sorry I could not find this key.

If you have already purchased the bundle, please enter your email below to have your key resent to you.

Oh no....

I had an old email address setup for the DoubleFine Forums and Kickstarter, so I think my key got sent to a non-existent email address. Any thoughts on where I should ask for help so I can get my key?

I signed up as a slacker backer through doublefines site and haven't received my e-mail :/

a) Sign Up/Login to your HumbleBundle account (humblebundle.com).

b) Enter the Games Library if you don't automatically start there.

c) Open the Claim Past Purchases topic by clicking on the X on the upper right.

d) Claim your Broken Age tier.

e) Scroll down to the topic Widget Purchases (in your Games Library) and click on the Broken Age ($XYZ Tier).

f) Click on "Click here for your Steam Key" and afterwards on the Steam-symbol-button in order to receive your Steam key.

As i don't have Steam installed i have no idea what comes next exactly, maybe all gets synced automagically if the client is installed or you need to copy & paste this key into the Steam client on your own. The game sadly will not show up directly in your Humble Bundle library, maybe after Braid, at least for now.

Hey, at least i can download some music. Not sure if i should listen to it already, maybe just one track, or two.

I signed up as a slacker backer through doublefines site and haven't received my e-mail :/

I opened the Kickstarter page when it was at $0 and immediately backed and neither have I. I think they're still going out.

Ok, downloaded and installed!!

nh3YnnY.png

Edit: Slacker Backer here.. no problemo, just hang in there!

I still dont have it :( :( :( I tried the resend key on humble bundle, claim past purchases, refreshing my email and my spam folder every 2 seconds, still no luck :( Im a slacker backer but not via the humble bundle, so i hope i will get the key soon otherwise im gonna be really sad :(

I just reclaimed my page. They must have flushed all of the old ones because my new page has a different Humble key.

Same here. Still no link though... (argh it's been "tomorrow" here for 9 hours already :) )

I suppose they should have had a clarifier/qualifier. Tomorrow Double Fine Time. They are on the West Cost US, that means thy are -8 GMT (-9 in Daylights Savings). Also take into account that it will be going up on Steam and, despite its popularity here, it isn't a "Major Release" so it probably isn't getting a Midnight Release. This means that it will likely go up at between 11AM-3PM Pacific Time on Steam on Tuesday, January 14th. That means that if you are in the Europe, that it will probably go up between 7PM-Midnight. Give or take an hour.

In my opinion there is no need for a qualifier. People need to learn that when somebody/some company says "tomorrow" they generally mean "tomorrow" for the person/organization that said it, not for the person that recieved it.

Yes there are times that game stuff does indeed trickle out at midnight in every time zone they are releasing in but it is SUPER rare and are generally Triple A games with gigantic budgets that are made by companies that have a worldwide presence. DFA seems like a game with a big budget, but it is now. And DoubleFine is definitely NOT a company that has a worldwide presence.

I still dont have it :( :( :( I tried the resend key on humble bundle, claim past purchases, refreshing my email and my spam folder every 2 seconds, still no luck :( Im a slacker backer but not via the humble bundle, so i hope i will get the key soon otherwise im gonna be really sad :(

same for me. oh well, some more time to prepare for a cozy night.. :)

I still don't have a key from Humble Bundle in my spam folder or otherwise which is fine. I can wait, but man, this is killing me.

I didn't get any humblebundle e-mail yet, but apparently since I use the same e-mail account for this forum and for humble bundle I added my Steam account to this last service and claimed past purchases and got the code to redeem on Steam.

Now I'm downloading and looking forward to play !!!

Another Slacker Backer here.

I've not had my key come through yet either. I've checked my spam and tried to 'claim past purchases' on the Humble page.

I just hope they haven't forgot about us slackers and that they're still going out!

Maybe i didnt get the key because i backed with my old emai adress under web.de. just yesterday i changed my double fine account to gmx, so maybe the key went to my old emai adress? if so, does anybody know what i can do? im a slacker backer.

I dont have my old email password anymore and cant get a new one.

Sign in to follow this