Sign in to follow this  
Greg Rice

Broken Age Impressions Videos

Hey all! I hope everyone is excited for the Act 1 release tomorrow! We're planning on cutting together a montage of backer videos to promote the game when it's publicly released. This time we're thinking it would be cool to get your reactions to Broken Age Act 1. So if you’d like to participate in that, feel free to upload video of yourself speaking about the game to YouTube, and link it in this thread! All we ask is you don’t get spoilery. Remember most folks won't have played the game at this point.

Thanks again for all the support! Cant' wait to hear what you think!

TOTALLY excited. Any more info on where and when we get our keys?

Ah, I was wondering why the Humble Bundle for Android app had it in the game-claiming page....

You may guess from my post count I haven't been keeping track of the game for a while. :P Just very busy with education. Are the documentary videos going to remain viewable on Kickstarter for the foreseeable future? I've a lot to catch up on.

Sounds good to me. Only one question, should we set the video to private/unlisted for now?

Might very well participate in this one! One question though: would you be okay with having the game's music play in the background (ie. booting the game up without headphones plugged in)? Or would you prefer we don't? I'm good either way but asking just in case.

So, if I get this right, we are allowed to publish videos about the game with in-game content until the specified point. Except if it is a review which should only be released after the 27th. Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I want to do a video about it ASAP

Great idea, I love the “Double Fine’s 90,000 Friends” video!!

So excited for tomorrow!

Best of luck, game looks so good from the documentary. I must admit I refuse to watch any of the trailers so I've stayed as "in the dark" as possible.

DF_BrokenAge_fans.jpg

DF_BrokenAge_fans.jpg.2c1f9b7df418437181

ok super excited can't wait, just have one question and I'm not entirely sure where to post it so sorry but my question is, will there be save points in this game or will it just allow us to save anywhere. and I guess just to add to the list of gifs

Rlihgp8.gif

I'm so excited that I shed a tear after hearing Vella and watching the trailer. Totally pumped!

I was frustrated at myself for not following the project closely enough to submit to the previous video. I will endeavour to have something worthwhile to say about the game as soon as I've played it :)

Will post a reaction vid this time, forgot to film one for the previous video that had backers in it! About to start doing some Lets Plays so this may make an interesting one to start on! :) (Obviously after the embargo has been lifted!)

Ahhh... I've waited for this day for almost two years!

It was really, reaalllly hard to stay away. However, I've managed to keep the surprise up for myself.

Admittedly I feel like a dongus for not talking a bit more ('specially since Double Fine rocks).

But I think the reaction and spoilz will be great.

Now quick question.

For our reactions, do you guys want just us on webcam or something?

I was kind of thinking of doing a stream, showing the game, while face caming.

What are you guys looking for there?

Hello Everyone. This is my first post on these forums! I've been waiting ever so patiently for Broken Age beta to show up. Here are my reactions to the game!

I hope they are somewhat entertaining. Thank you.

I really wanted to get around to doing something for the previous trailer like this, but I never got around to it. I hope you like it. :D

So here is my reaction video...its really just me talking after playing through the game. Nothing special but a smiling face :)

Just finished part 1. I can't record my reaction video now (as people are sleeping!) but I will first thing tomorrow! Watching the reaction videos now, I can't help but smile and nod :)

Might very well participate in this one! One question though: would you be okay with having the game's music play in the background (ie. booting the game up without headphones plugged in)? Or would you prefer we don't? I'm good either way but asking just in case.

I would guess they wouldn't want that because I'm sure they plan on cut the video to their own music.

My daughter has a crush on Shay - she's four years old.

I have a crush on the game - I'm considerably older.

Fantastic game, guys! I'm looking forward to Part 2 and future games. Here's my video link.

When I started playing games, there were no developers. Well, yes in reality there were such entities, but they were never part of my sphere. You knew games by their titles and what your friends and associates said about them. When I realized that Atari was not a series of games but a company that made them, developers and publishers suddenly became a reality; a faceless one, but real none the less. Now, at the age of 42, I'm playing a game I helped to bring about. I have provided money, free advertising, support, comments and suggestions and what I have received in return is marvelous beyond the telling of it. Thanks for the opportunity and for making the necessary decisions needed to make this the enjoyable game it is.

Sign in to follow this